The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

35 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Stopped following him on Instagram, not because of the move, but more because it looks like the PR machine is in full flow on it.

Yep. They are trying so hard to make him the face of Manchester now. 

44 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Stopped following him on Instagram, not because of the move, but more because it looks like the PR machine is in full flow on it.

Yeah me too. I couldn't stomach seeing him in the Man City kit and the plastic fans fawning over him.

I finally plucked up the courage to watch the video of his first day at City. I felt a little bit of happiness for him as it was obviously a massive day for him and his family. He is a professional after all and this is the pinnacle for him. I'm still a little bit pissed off that all we got was a PR video and a fake message trying to get his 'Jack' brand out there. It would have been nice to have a more personal video message explaining the move which I feel would have built some bridges with fans.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Jack Grealish  invites you round for KFC but eats all the skin off the chicken before you arrive but blames the restaurant and gets the manager sacked after saying to him do you know who I am 

Cartman Kfc Chicken Skin GIF - Cartman Kfc Chicken Skin Cartman Chicken Skin  - Discover & Share GIFs

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

I finally plucked up the courage to watch the video of his first day at City. I felt a little bit of happiness for him as it was obviously a massive day for him and his family. He is a professional after all and this is the pinnacle for him. I'm still a little bit pissed off that all we got was a PR video and a fake message trying to get his 'Jack' brand out there. It would have been nice to have a more personal video message explaining the move which I feel would have built some bridges with fans.  

Yeah that was very disappointing, and a personal video could have went a long way in mending bridges. The message he put out was so hollow and full of cliches, I wouldn't be surprised if it were a spruced up template. You'd be hard-pressed to know this was someone who spent 19 years here.

5 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Urgh, they are really trying to make him brand Grealish, aren't they?

🙄

I'll send a drone from here in the States to drop a flaming bag of shit on his head👍

7 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Urgh, they are really trying to make him brand Grealish, aren't they?

If I’d just spent £100m on a player I would too tbf.

like it or not his profile exploded over this summer with neutral fans esp kids and women. He’s a marketers dream at this specific moment in time until the next thing comes along. 

5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

He did wish Matty Cash a happy birthday on his story so I guess he still has some input.

I hope he still has input on his social media pages otherwise who is it that is 'sliding into the DMs' of the latest Love Island wannabe?! :D

In terms of the unveiling tonight. he's the most expensive British footballer of all time. He's also very marketable - makes sense they would push it as much as possible. 

Â