The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

i think he’s handled his move awfully. Maybe if you made some sort of video message to the club you’ve been at and supported your whole life explaining everything, more would give you their blessing. Actually cant believe a word that comes out his mouth. 

He’s either getting the worst PR advice or he’s that lacking in intelligence and self-awareness 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

i think he’s handled his move awfully. Maybe if you made some sort of video message to the club you’ve been at and supported your whole life explaining everything, more would give you their blessing. Actually cant believe a word that comes out his mouth. 

Forced out of club due to League financial rules and country's wage laws vs having your bothood club over a barrel and forcing them to sell you

lucille-bluth-arrested-development.gif

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, a-k said:

Tbf, the event was at 6, of course there weren't many people there over an hour beforehand. Looks like it went pretty well

Edited by Davkaus

I think we are seeing what lots of other fans felt about him but we were blind to. He really is a bit of a cock. Part of his charm was he wasnt like alot of other players in interviews. Had his own charm.and also he played football differently . A unique style and thought process in the football world. 

Neither of these things will happen now. PLUS he became a hero at the Euros because he wasnt part of the big 6 . Hometown hero who hasnt sold his soul to the devil. Now you are hardly gonna have Barry from Salford cheering him on or Quentin from Chelsea

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

How does knowing what something is relate to intelligence? 

It doesn't.

I know you were being rhetoric but this seriously needs to be reiterated XD

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

image.png.e54e3468f4c0bf687f6997435c89bf07.png

10 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Given the fact he doesn't know what an encyclopedia is, I'm guessing the latter.

To cut him a bit of slack, I always took that reply ("I don't know what that means") to mean he didn't know what Dean Smith meant by calling him that, not that he didn't know what the word itself meant.

3 minutes ago, deck said:

To cut him a bit of slack, I always took that reply ("I don't know what that means") to mean he didn't know what Dean Smith meant by calling him that, not that he didn't know what the word itself meant.

I'm just messing around. If he were still our player would be defending him to the hilt. 

Â