The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

Looks like he'll be loved and appreciated there....

FB_IMG_1628198443514.jpg

The type of football fan that the game attracts now. Probably supported Man Utd prior to City. 

The sort of fan who will lap the Super League bullshit up. 

Guarantee most have never even been to a game. 

• Like 3

Well I think it's time for me to resign this thread to room 101. I've been refreshing it more than I care to admit these last few weeks and it is not healthy! There is nothing more to say that hasn't already been said a thousand times. 

Captain Jack, Super Jack, incredible player. Thanks for the memories and good luck fulfilling the rest of your dreams. We move on without you to bigger and better things.

Never forget, shit on the blues! UTV. 

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

The type of football fan that the game attracts now. Probably supported Man Utd prior to City. 

The sort of fan who will lap the Super League bullshit up. 

Guarantee most have never even been to a game. 

Sadly, there are so many plastics, even if individually theyre worth less in terms of revenue, as a whole, they dwarf "real fans".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Like others I came veerrryyy close to getting an England shirt with his name on it. Thank **** I held off. 

Hope he flops and city get a big points deduction and European ban for breaking FFP. 

And see Liverpool or United win the league? **** that off.

In before Fifa massively upgrades his card without him having to do anything.

Just wear a sky blue jersey instead of a claret and blue one

Watch him magically get 85 in pace, 90 in dribbling and 84 in finishing

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

And see Liverpool or United win the league? **** that off.

If it's not us, I don't really care. I don't want to see another player rewarded for simply moving away from his boyhood club to the well established best team.

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He really wants to be a global brand. When his shins give out he will just be another Wayne Lineker 

It's honestly really cringey. I know to an extent it's part and parcel of being at the top of the modern game but some players lean into it way more than others.

He's basically traded "His Club" and its loyal fans for a bunch of plastic gloryhunters and manufactured Instagram influencers. Hope he enjoys his FIFA streams with "chunkz" and "yungfilly".

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

It's honestly really cringey. I know to an extent it's part and parcel of being at the top of the modern game but some players lean into it way more than others.

He's basically traded "His Club" and its loyal fans for a bunch of plastic gloryhunters and manufactured Instagram influencers. Hope he enjoys his FIFA streams with "chunkz" and "yungfilly".

It’s grotesque.

The club did everything it could for him, helped rehabilitate his image after the lockdown stuff. And for what? 

Firstly, some of the comments about hoping he gets injured, or anything abusive anyone is sending to him are wrong. He isn't the first player to leave us and won't be the last. That's football, also some of Jack's family were regular posters on here before jack started playing regularly, so I'd imagine they could or still do view this site and the comments made

Aston villa football club will go on, we have fantastic owners and we will continue to grow without jack

3 minutes ago, Mantis said:

He's already done those. His sights are set much higher than influencers.

11 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

You were right all along, damn.

I think alot of us were in denial/disbelief that any of it could be true to be honest.

In a sense, that's just us being good/loyal supporters, we kept up our end of the bargain, which is all we can really do.

• Like 1

Â