The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, est1874 said:

You know what'll be a great day?

When this thread is posted in for the very last time 

That'll be a great day.

I can only hope the thick as mince bellend doesn't pursue a career in punditry.

Counting down the days until his shins give out.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'll be watching for Mings, and laughing every time Grealish picks a splinter out of his arse.

After maguire waltzed back in to the team I won't be, futile cos no matter how ty plays or what he does if they are fit then the 2 Manchester CBs will start 

And now he's a man City player grealish will start every **** game 

The England team selection is the cherry on top of all this bullshit 

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I cannot prove it definitively but I’m confident that Jack unfollowed Emi Buendia after his post about success not being brought. 

What a pussy. Still technically teammates too. Was he actually following him before? 

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

Wonder how long it will take before his picture comes down from the North Stand!

Honestly I'd love to see the Club just cut him out as an interim measure before something more permanent goes up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wurzel said:

I have been a Villa fan for 52 years, and I want to thank the club, the players the staff and the fans for their support over those years, but the time has come for me to seek a new challenge so I hope you will all understand as I leave Aston Villa and start supporting Manchester Blues. See you soon.

Mind if I share this? It's Outstanding! ☺️

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

What a pussy. Still technically teammates too. Was he actually following him before? 

I checked the other day and he was following both Emi’s I’m sure of it. If I’m misremembering I apologise, but he’s quite telling if he never followed back our record singing. Feels like he did unfollow him though. I should have taken a screenshot. 

Remember I said expect a fluff piece 😉 and the £100m hopefully you believe me now. I wasn’t lying about United last year. 

he did do a lot off the pitch for fans and charities,  but they’ve viewed us as a catapult for a few years now. Nobody is bigger than the club we would do well to remind him and his family of that nov 30th

4 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Honestly I'd love to see the Club just cut him out as an interim measure before something more permanent goes up.

It’ll be gone before the start of the season. I’m pretty sure of that. Purslow will make sure of that.

1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Remember I said expect a fluff piece 😉 and the £100m hopefully you believe me now. I wasn’t lying about United last year. 

he did do a lot off the pitch for fans and charities,  but they’ve viewed us as a catapult for a few years now. Nobody is bigger than the club we would do well to remind him and his family of that nov 30th

You were right all along, damn.

• Like 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

Only an hour between his goodbye post and Man City post on Instagram 

Just looked and the comments are full of these fake plastic influencer words removed sucking up to him. He really has sold his soul.

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Just looked and the comments are full of these fake plastic influencer words removed sucking up to him. He really has sold his soul.

He really wants to be a global brand. When his shins give out he will just be another Wayne Lineker 

Â