The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, birdman said:

He's on 370k a week according to this... 

Something in the order of 14 annual nurses' salaries per week, for some word removed who kicks a ball well.

Genuinely disgusting.

Gutted to see him go, to see this thread in 'other football', and to see him in a City kit. He felt like one of us, like he was destined to become a club legend the likes of which we haven't seen since Paul McGrath. Instead, his legacy will just be that of yet another good player who moved on to a Manchester club. Shame.

• Like 3

I’ve come to terms with it over the last few days. It’s a tough one to take especially with the contract signing last year, the photos of him with the squad in the last few days etc.

I understand it and as many have said - we’ll be better off as a club, we have been too reliant on Jack and now I think we’ll see a stronger well rounded squad start to develop out of this.

But good luck to him and all the best, that City team is one of the most ridiculous in the world right now - some article likened it to the galacticos era at Madrid. Obviously I would’ve preferred him to stay and cement his status but I get the appeal,  there aren’t many other clubs who are on the same level as City’s right now, and we just aren’t there… yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Villa fans who support the England team will have an acceptable way to cheer for Jack if they want to. I suspect many will, even if they don't admit it. 😄

Who are the **** are they?! 

At least there's that... I don't have to put up with watching that boring shit any more 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Who are the **** are they?! 

At least there's that... I don't have to put up with watching that boring shit any more 

I'll be watching for Mings, and laughing every time Grealish picks a splinter out of his arse.

1 minute ago, TH said:

I’ve come to terms with it over the last few days. It’s a tough one to take especially with the contract signing last year, the photos of him with the squad in the last few days etc.

I understand it and as many have said - we’ll be better off as a club, we have been too reliant on Jack and now I think we’ll see a stronger well rounded squad start to develop out of this.

But good luck to him and all the best, that City team is one of the most ridiculous in the world right now - some article likened it to the galacticos era at Madrid. Obviously I would’ve preferred him to stay and cement his status but I get the appeal,  there aren’t many other clubs who are on the same level as City’s right now, and we just aren’t there… yet.

His awkward body language and silence when signing autographs was the thing that made me know he was definitely off.

• Like 3

Â