The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

So does anyone actually know when this apparent face to face meeting is to take place?

I’m going to go with the general theme of this whole saga and say no one has any clue whatsoever

Alan Hutton says Jack Grealish has "done all that he can" for Aston Villa and that moving to Manchester City will allow him to "get to that next level."

Former Scotland right-back Hutton spent eight years at Villa Park, playing alongside forward Grealish, 25, for five of them.

"I saw him as a kid at 16 and when he was up training with us you could tell he was special," Hutton told the Football Daily Podcast.

"For him now it's about moving to a team where he can go and win things and fit into that way of playing.

"I think Manchester City is where he needs to go."

Hear more from Hutton (from 37'30) on the full epis

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/cxwdlrzkwqwo

I used to like you, Alan, even though you were shit.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

I am entering addiction therapy: I can't stop returning to this thread and it just isn't good for me.

Like alcoholics' drinking associates, I think you're all my friends, but you're convincing me to keep going back to the bottle (thread).

I know it isn't good for me, but the thread offers the chance of escape, that sweet, sweet nectar. Oh Grealish thread. I give in! 

But no, I mustn't. I need to wrest myself free of its grip: Grealish thread, yet your talons out of me. Be gone. Get behind me Satan.

Has anything been announced yet?

Bluemoon just gets more hilarious and mad with the comments lol.

I mean they have a Video of Jack signing some autographs and he's smiling with fans as Jack does  However those over at the site that loves to make things up feel as though Jack is looking uncomfortable and awkward and because of that it's a done deal.

You couldn't make this stuff up even if you tried. What makes a bunch of fans decide that Jack being abit camera shy, or shy in general as he can be is a sign that he's feeling Awkward and uncomfortable. For as long as I've seen Jack on camera he's always been the type that's god a shy boy smile or if he's crowded and the center of attention does act a little bit awkward but is this really a sign that it's a done deal, behave Bluemoon city fans please.

I said it all along he's not leaving and I stick by it, Villa is just the place to be I'm afraid lada 😉.

Edited by Dave-R

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

If we think there's a real risk of him going, I would have thought it'd be a priority over him training. Sod having him out training for the last 2 days, we'd need to be preparing what we do with the money, we'd surely not be dicking about waiting 2 days before settling this? 

I would’ve thought the same thing. Assuming they wanted an in-person meeting before making any decisions then it would’ve been done days ago, the second he got in. But I have no idea how all this stuff works.

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Bluemoon just gets more hilarious and mad with he comments lol.

I mean they have a Video of Jack signing some autographs and he's smiling with fans as Jack does  However those over at the site that loves to make things up feel as though Jack is looking uncomfortable and awkward and because of that it's a done deal.

You couldn't make this stuff up even if you tried. What makes a bunch of fans decide that Jack being abit camera shy, or shy in general as he can be is a sign that he's feeling Awkward and uncomfortable. For as long as I've seen Jack on camera he's always been the type that's god a shy boy smile or if he's crowded and the center of attention does act a little bit awkward but is this really a sign that it's a done deal, behave Bluemoon city fans please.

I said it all along he's not leaving and I stick by it, Villa is just the place to be I'm afraid lada 😉.

We have the same posts here tbf. 

• Like 3

Â