The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Robbie09 said:

I really don’t think the Mancs would want a £100M asset playing for another team in a meaningless friendly.

Sevilla also have a few players that dont know what a friendly is 😂

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

That wouldn't be a farewell, more a total wind up. 

It would be Shame walking him through the match….

giphy.gif

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

A villa fan has posted the below on the city forum. 

Sounds believable to be fair.

not claiming to be ITK though is he?

• Like 1

Sounds like a Man City fan to me

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Go to the pub or something

2971025_808928ee.jpg

Is the beer free up way then? Any spare rooms for rent? 

Screw it, I’ll give my two cents. Villa just posted five training pictures on Instagram. Only one of them had Jack in it, and he wasn’t the focal point in any. However, he was beaming in the background, looked happy to be back. He was also quickly shown in the circle video of warmups. The Social Media People aren’t stupid, they aren’t going to post anything with Jack involved if he’s certainly off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

sorry if just broke a rule posting that mods…please let me know if I have.

Just been on there.  That's the same poster that has been massively talking the club and fan based down on there since last week.  I don't think he's a Villa fan at all.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He’s training because he’s staying. It’s as simple as. 

If you have a contract for a job, you still go to work the next day, even if you are about to hand in your notice three days later.

Him turning up to training is definitely a sign of massive respect, unlike Neanderthal-Kane. But don’t think it’s a sign he is nailed on to stay.

BUT! If you don’t think all the players are in his ear telling him to stay. That’s awesome - might help. Having a laugh with SJM. It’s got to help on the margin. Kane doesn’t even want that in his ear - he’s out.

Edited by ChicagoVillan1983

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreliable_narrator

An unreliable narrator is a narrator whose credibility is compromised.[1] They can be found in fiction and film, and range from children to mature characters.[2] The term was coined in 1961 by Wayne C. Booth in The Rhetoric of Fiction.[1][3] While unreliable narrators are almost by definition first-person narrators, arguments have been made for the existence of unreliable second- and third-person narrators, especially within the context of film and television, and sometimes also in literature.[4]

Sometimes the narrator's unreliability is made immediately evident. For instance, a story may open with the narrator making a plainly false or delusional claim or admitting to being severely mentally ill, or the story itself may have a frame in which the narrator appears as a character, with clues to the character's unreliability. A more dramatic use of the device delays the revelation until near the story's end. In some cases, the reader discovers that in the foregoing narrative, the narrator had concealed or greatly misrepresented vital pieces of information. Such a twist ending forces readers to reconsider their point of view and experience of the story. In some cases the narrator's unreliability is never fully revealed but only hinted at, leaving readers to wonder how much the narrator should be trusted and how the story should be interpreted.

They can be found in fiction and film, and on Bluemoon and VillaTalk, and range from children to mature characters.

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

sorry if just broke a rule posting that mods…please let me know if I have.

Sounds believable? Not sure I agree with that at all.

• Like 1

The main issue with training is we are less than two weeks until the season starts. I understand he is fulfilling his contract but if he is off then why do we want him there?

It seems a very odd situation to me, especially the official Twitter putting video snippets up of him. Needs to be sorted now and not drag on all week so we can move into the season one way or another. 

I just went by the avfc in his username.

Yeah he's posing as one of us but by the tone of his posts, especially last week he's not one of us.  Possible nose alert!

• Like 1

Just now, Lord Willard said:

I've never heard so many ITKs that know nothing. 

so they're IKNs then.....😆

i dunno why i'm chuckling to myself about that...

Â