The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Wait how the hell are Man city talking to Jack if Jack's away on holiday with his girlfriend in Croatia?

I seen this in OK Magazine 

Jack Grealish enjoys Croatian break with stunning girlfriend Sasha Attwood after Euros

https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/jack-grealish-girlfriend-croatia-break-24647905

Edited by Dave-R

4 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I do hope that if Jack goes that fans don’t turn on our owners , I’m sure they’ve tried to keep ,him and would invest the money in the team - if Jack goes it’s on him not the owners 

He’s got 4 years on his contract, it’s on them as much as him. We don’t need to sell (apperantly).

Unless of course like I suspect when he signed last year it was discussed should a big offer come in this summer we won’t stand in his way should he wish to leave .

What a way to mark the release of the European Cup kit release. City are a joke. How can anyone ever get close from the pack.

Chelsea too. That European Cup final looks likely to repeat and repeat. Get anywhere close and loyalty is your only hope. Even fans of your own club want a piece of it and will move on.

What chance have you got when you take Chelsea for example. All the top name strikers that flopped since their takeover.

Kezman, Crespo, Mutu, Shevchenko, Eto’o, Falcao, Pizarro, Pato, Lukaku, Higuain, Batshuayi, Remy, Torres, Morata, Werner it goes on and on.

and it doesn’t matter a jot. They just go out and get Haaland next for £175m. WTF is it all about

34 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not a fan? Didnt Gordan Cowans leave 3 times 🤔

I love Jack as a player. I think he's brilliant, our best player by a mile. I desperately want him to stay - but it does look like the move he's been agitating for is now finally in the offing. 

To be clear, I made my original post because I find the posts calling him a club legend a bit nauseating. 

He's behind plenty of ex-players in terms of what he has actually delivered on the pitch. And whilst clearly a great talent - ultimately he's won nothing with us and left us when we are striving to challenge the top 6 (less than two weeks before the start of the season). We mock Blues for extolling Bellingham - but, if he leaves now, the only real difference between the two is a few seasons of appearances and a play-off final. 

I'm too young to ever watch Cowans play, so can't comment on any comparisons there.

@sidcow @Steero113 - feel free to let me know what exactly about my post you disagreed with, rather than just a recycled gif we've all seen 100 times.  

Edited by Cizzler
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Then they may as well keep him and save themselves the cash, 5 years down the line. 

Yeah… but then they would have to go through the hard work of actually playing a youth player and blooding their own instead of just rinsing other teams of their hard work

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kbdrum88 said:

just get grealish to bodymoor, half an hour of laughing his ass off with mcginn he'll realise he doesn't want to go anywhere and then Wes, Purslow and Nassef will just start writing obscene numbers on a blank contract, before you know it bobs your uncles, fannys your aunt, and agent mcginns wearing a chicken suit

I think this matter needs sorting before Monday. I know Jack has holiday and not due back until Monday but this whole matter of is he staying or going is time critical.

Request he attends bodymoor heath and thrash this out one way or the other and then get on with plans for new players incoming.

the next week will determine whether villa of 2021 is the one to move forward & fight off advances & compete .

you can not replace him, the £ is not a breaker under these wonderful owners 

better player attract better players, 

if jack stays its a massive statement 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Telephone?

Yeah I doubt he's going to have sit down talks over the phone 🤣

They would want to talk to him in person and sorry Jack's the type to want to be giving that lovely missus of his a good time than go see City 🤣

5 minutes ago, Delphouneso said:

There's been a lot of talk of us overtaking the likes of Everton, Arsenal, Spurs this season. Spurs aren't being sentimental with Kane, they're not thanking him for all he's done and letting him have a crack at the next level, they're refusing to sell their best player and I'd hope we'd do the same.

Yeah, that’s why when I see stuff like trust the club etc it irks me.

Levy at Spuds isn’t letting that oil club take their best player, in fact that’s gone so quiet because he’s basically said you give us £160m or we don’t talk.

Our owners should have done the same. Not £100m, pay us £150m up front or we don’t talk. I’ve been really disappointed how this has been handled and I don’t think we’re gonna get enough for him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hippo said:

Life goes on. I remember being close to tears as a younger lad when would sold Bruce Rioch to Derby.

Its a bit of a pisser - but we have better people running the club than in many years. I'm confident they will get us through this.  You could even argue they have already been a tad smart at getting Budenia in - who can play alongside or instead of JG.

Onwards.

its terrible to say, but having witnessed incidents in the past, with Platty, Cowans, Yorke and Gray.....my initial disappointment, is slowly ebbing away.

It hasn't happened yet.....but it could be a silver lining....I have a hunch, we could really kick on.

• Like 2

Â