The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Villa94 said:

we should do a little competition guess what minute jack will come on and bonus point for the correct score we will be losing by when/if he does ?

2-1 down, comes on in the 72nd minute.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Why does Sam Wallace write as if he has been filtered through google translate? 

Obligatory Gooner insult from some pathetic little dickless virgin.

28 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Nah come on Southgate wont be happy if we get knocked out of the tournament. Thats bonkers!

Of course, I mean his general approach has to be as I said, don't get hammered and hope to steal a win against the play. I mean, come on, 2 DMs vs Scotland. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Of course, I mean his general approach has to be as I said, don't get hammered and hope to steal a win against the play. I mean, come on, 2 DMs vs Scotland. 

Set pieces for the win! He's been mentioning these a few times. I expect to miss one good set piece chance, and create very little. Lose. Then hear abt if that said set piece chance had gone in, well boy, boy boy, that would have been a different game.

For the love of God almighty, build around the Jack.

Still... Come on England!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Yes I dont agree with his tactics 

4 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

was there a release clause before  villa said not

All the release clause talk came from the media, the club wouldn't talk about such things so who knows. If there was a clause I think it would have been dependent on if the club had been relegated which didn't happen. 

Edited by MachoFantastico

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

New contract every season?

whatever keeps him happy!

I'm sure this happens more than we think or remember.  Doesnt Messi regularly get a contract update 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

whatever keeps him happy!

I'm sure this happens more than we think or remember.  Doesnt Messi regularly get a contract update 

His father's famous for renegotiating it every year more or less. Just give him 200+ a week and be done with it.

• Like 1

Â