The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

I doubt he will he playing Saka wing back. In the leaked line-up, it's 5 at the back. 2 defensive mids. Then a front three of Kane, Sterling and Saka. 

We might shithouse a win. The German team is mediocre. But for all the wealth of attacking talent on offer, it's incredible that Southgate chooses to play like this. He's worse than Pulis. I haven't seen a manager ever have attacking talent this good, and choose to play such a negative, turgid brand of football. He's a joke   

He's scared of a big defeat, he's happy if he gets away with a 1-0 loss because the many friendlies against poor opposition will make him look good over a period of time, hence his idiot superiors are happy for him to carry on regardless. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

With that bench he'll be lucky to get 5 mins as we crash out 

He'll then also get criticised for not being able to do anything in those 5 minutes 

I think the critics will be out for Southgate. I can understand those who may have thought Jack was subdued in the previous game, but this could be applied to other players, and based over collective recent performances, he should be a starter. 

The conservatism not to give Jack free reign, and to build around him frustrates me, however, it has given me an ever greater appreciation for him in an Aston Villa shirt. The old guard and the age old problem with England from my perspective. 

4 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

I doubt he will he playing Saka wing back. In the leaked line-up, it's 5 at the back. 2 defensive mids. Then a front three of Kane, Sterling and Saka. 

We might shithouse a win. The German team is mediocre. But for all the wealth of attacking talent on offer, it's incredible that Southgate chooses to play like this. He's worse than Pulis. I haven't seen a manager ever have attacking talent this good, and choose to play such a negative, turgid brand of football. He's a joke   

Fever-dream..... 1-0 down, 10 left on the clock. Grealish, Mount, Foden and Sancho, quick warm up lads you're on. Maguire, deep in own area, arms stretched out in nonplussed shrug, lumps the ball toward German 18 yd area. Think Given, Bradford 2013. "Dust yourself down lads, we go again against Moldova in WC qualify. That is my bread & butter"

• Like 1

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Daily reminder that Jack Grealish isn't for sale. 

Hope y'all working from home have 'internet problems' around 4pm. Enjoy the rest of your day x

Thanks for the well wishes. Hope you have a lovely lunch! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, WHY said:

I couldn’t disagree more, it’s not because  he plays for us, it’s  because he deserves to play. How can a player who has been MOTM in half of his starts for England and have more assists than any other player since his debut not be first pick, let alone start. In the the last 3 games he’s started he has literally had a hand in all the 3 goals we have scored. 

Yes but I cant just watch England hoping and waiting for Grealish to come on.  If we fail and he doesn't play then we can all have a pop at Southgate. 

41 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

He's scared of a big defeat, he's happy if he gets away with a 1-0 loss because the many friendlies against poor opposition will make him look good over a period of time, hence his idiot superiors are happy for him to carry on regardless. 

Nah come on Southgate wont be happy if we get knocked out of the tournament. Thats bonkers!

11 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Of course he's staying. He's been supporting us since the 1950's...

E5B4YrtXIAQhjAs?format=jpg&name=medium

What the hell is that white Xenomorph type thing about to eat him?

I’m sure I’ve seen one of those battered in another thread next to gravy!  @blandy

Edited by ferguson1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

What the hell is that Xenomorph type thing about to eat him?

I’m sure I’ve seen one of those battered in another thread next to gravy! 

Well I've certainly seen one of those being ferociously battered on another site.

• Haha 1

Â