The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I'm given up caring whether Jack plays or not. Get past the Germans and England can win the whole thing. 

I couldn’t disagree more, it’s not because  he plays for us, it’s  because he deserves to play. How can a player who has been MOTM in half of his starts for England and have more assists than any other player since his debut not be first pick, let alone start. In the the last 3 games he’s started he has literally had a hand in all the 3 goals we have scored. 

Edited by WHY
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, WHY said:

In the the last 3 games he’s started he has literally had a hand in all the 3 goals we have scored. 

I think literally it would have been a foot, not a hand.

Very Funny Reaction GIF

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I'm given up caring whether Jack plays or not. Get past the Germans and England can win the whole thing. 

I know it sounds like a bad thing but while ever Southgate is in charge I don't want England to win.

I think ever since Southgate has been manager and even before that Southgate is just one of the many who has continued a trend of not even considering decent talent because of many a wrong reason. It's not just Jack that's been overlooked that we've had much talent not chosen because of his Favouritism. Jack stands out as a different player, someone who isn't on your normal England calling card because he brings something totally different. These players are not being picked and are disregarded by the press, by the England bosses and by much of the UK's football groups or even in the media and an England manager at the moment feels forced to pick because of pressure from some media attention. It all makes sense if some media groups are being asked or silenced in someway to keep quiet about Grealish, England are in the knock out stages.

If England are to evolve as a team and play better, then so to the man or men in charge has to change and evolve. We need new England managers that needs to start choosing the talent because it deserves to play. Talent that's been so overlooked for so many decades, players like Grealish because they are a different breed of animal shouldn't be left to rot on the national team sidelines or not be chosen because of a bunch of pompous idiots.

Do I want England to win??? sure I do when it can change its way in how talent is used, when certain teams dont have there stars favourited over others, when the England manager and bosses above him give everyone equal chance to rise and play for there country. If Jack stands for those future players that don't stand a chance because they train different, play different or even think different,then Jack should be on that pitch even more.

I think it all boils down to how England managers do not know what to do with a Creative player,they are used to the normal which is a slow boring game like the ones were witnessing at the moment. So a players got some speed and he can run, sure he can play for England, but hey let's not choose the technically gifted player that can charge at defenses and unlock them because he loves to drive and shows no fear of facing two or three defenders. Some how the manager sees the first choice as an easier option over the Latter,I'm not sure how but it's been a problem since Gazza hasn't it.

Goodluck Jack because while ever Southgate is in charge I fear your not going to see much game time and it's mainly because your a different player that he doesn't understand or know how to utilise.

• Like 1

I dread the game tomorrow as Southgates bore fest will no doubt continue. 
I’m not actually bothered if we go out either as it’s so dull to watch his teams. 
Its like watching a championship team battling to survive the drop by just plugging all the holes and they still concede chances which the better teams will surely put away. 

• Like 1

It’s not the worst outcome for jack. If England fail (as expected) he’ll escape the inquisition however considering the likelihood of us chasing the game in the second half or of extra time you would think he should get some game time to make a memorable impact.

9 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

We'll defend well no doubt, that's easy when you pick 7 defensively minded outfield players. 

I'd rather we just concede in the first minute so Southgate is forced to make some changes early. 

5 in the first half please. Mings and Jack on at half. Finish 5-3

• Like 1

Just now, MotoMkali said:

5 in the first half please. Mings and Jack on at half. Finish 5-3

Southgate's Brucesque doggedly defending 1-0 leads against far inferior teams is infuriating. At least if we go down in a knockout he has to try something different. 

13 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Southgate's Brucesque doggedly defending 1-0 leads against far inferior teams is infuriating. At least if we go down in a knockout he has to try something different. 

Yes he'll probably put Grealish on and take off Kane (The one player in this England team which is full of selfish Ego's who he seems to link well with) like he did against Scotland.

Sterling is & always has been just out for himself, ditto Rashford and a few others too. Both of them just try to score a wonder goal practically every time they get the ball and 9 times out of ten give it away as a result, so what on Earth is the point in bringing Grealish on to try & play with them when they just don't give him the ball? 

Kane on the other hand seems to like it when Grealish is playing i think they're on the same wavelength.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, danceoftheshamen said:

I dread the game tomorrow as Southgates bore fest will no doubt continue. 
I’m not actually bothered if we go out either as it’s so dull to watch his teams. 
Its like watching a championship team battling to survive the drop by just plugging all the holes and they still concede chances which the better teams will surely put away. 

Almost as if Southgate being a defender he took to heart, that he's took that experience and said to himself "I will make all 11 players a copy of me"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Yes he'll probably put Grealish on and take off Kane (The one player in this England team which is full of selfish Ego's who he seems to link well with) like he did against Scotland.

Sterling is & always has been just out for himself, ditto Rashford and a few others too. Both of them just try to score a wonder goal practically every time they get the ball and 9 times out of ten give it away as a result, so what on Earth is the point in bringing Grealish on to try & play with them when they just don't give him the ball? 

Kane on the other hand seems to like it when Grealish is playing i think they're on the same wavelength.

When Grealish is on Kane doesn’t seem to drop so deep, he knows to focus on being in the box. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

So it's a back 7. Phillips & Rice in front of a back 5. FFS. Mings isn't going to play either. He'll play Walker at center back.

How can anyone support that. We have Saka, Foden & Sancho who would be blistering together and of course Jack a once in forty year talent. Bellingham behind has looked totally at home.

I hope we lose. Really badly.

Southgate is a pleb. It makes me hate football.

I fear for SouthFlake  to be sacked England needs to be humiliated.

It's not even just this VT group that are speaking like this about Southgate it's everywhere, so shouldn't the bosses think hold on nobody can stand this guy as England manager and why?

I myself shouldn't want my own Nation to lose, there is something seriously wrong with that if people are saying that and showing a supportive front on it all.

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I fear for SouthFlake  to be sacked England needs to be humiliated.

It's not even just this VT group that are speaking like this about Southgate it's everywhere, so shouldn't the bosses think hold on nobody can stand this guy as England manager and why?

I myself shouldn't want my own Nation to lose, there is something seriously wrong with that if people are saying that and showing a supportive front on it all.

Might get your wish depending on the Germans mood. They could get 3-4 goals if their motivated.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KentVillan said:

UEFA has 55 member countries, of which about 8 have consistently strong squads (England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium).

The managers of those strong sides spend far too much time playing the other 47 teams (no offence to any of them but they are smaller countries with smaller talent pools). So the strong country managers get ideas above their station about what tactical geniuses they are, when mostly they’re just playing Football Manager with cheat codes.

Southgate and the FA are deluded about how much of England’s success has come from their “philosophy” and stupid tactics, and how much is just naturally having a better squad than Iceland, Malta or Slovenia.

So we only get tested tactically in the handful of games we play against the best sides.

And those don’t happen often enough for people to realise that Southgate is a clueless **** word removed who’s going to waste the best generation of England attacking talent we’ve arguably ever produced.

Jack will come on when we’re losing at some point, in the 80th minute. Probably for Foden. Sterling won’t pass to him. We’ll go out, and then one of the papers will give him a 4/10 rating. And then he can get his mind back on playing proper football at Villa.

If that happens and I were Jack I'd just come on home.

1 minute ago, QldVilla said:

Might get your wish depending on the Germans mood. They could get 3-4 goals if their motivated.

I don't want England to be embarrassed, it's Southgate. I think the excuse for England would be that got this clown in the role.

I still think it'd have to be around 6 or 7 goals against us for a sacking, somehow as well I fear we will be backed into a corner tonight and be playing like the newboy in the premier who usually always has there back against the wall.

7 hours ago, Villarocker said:

Jack won't get a game tomorrow, I'm sure of it. Southgate wants to keep things tight and I can see him playing the same style as the last three games. Keep it tight and try to use pace at the top end of the pitch. Germany have a weak-looking attacking lineup so we should be looking to put more trust in our defence and try to exploit weaknesses in their defence more. 

I'd love to see Jack given a game where he gets lots of the ball. Then we'd see his true qualities. 

Wouldn't this be the reason to use Jack?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â