The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Funny how all the pundits don’t want him starting this one tomorrow when they all wanted him to start before. I like Mount but he hasn’t trained with the team for 10 days!

roy keane hasn;t turned on him

30 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Funny how all the pundits don’t want him starting this one tomorrow when they all wanted him to start before. I like Mount but he hasn’t trained with the team for 10 days!

Why have they turned on Jack? 

Torn as to whether I want him playing tomorrow.  If he plays and does well it'll be a sure thing he'll be moving according to the press.  If he doesn't play it's because he doesn't play for one of the scum 6 and needs to move for recognition.  If only all this speculation was rubbish!

4 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Torn as to whether I want him playing tomorrow.  If he plays and does well it'll be a sure thing he'll be moving according to the press.  If he doesn't play it's because he doesn't play for one of the scum 6 and needs to move for recognition.  If only all this speculation was rubbish!

If Jack scores tomorrow I want him to rip off his England top to reveal a picture of the holte end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

If Jack scores tomorrow I want him to rip off his England top to reveal a picture of the holte end.

I will consider bids starting at £1m for my seat in K5 that's tattooed over Jack's left nipple.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

Wouldn't be in this mess if he had stuck with Ireland - probably would have been their best ever player too!

Villa POTS for the 9th consecutive year!

EDIT - the idiot I am assumed you were joking that Villa should have stuck with [Stephen] Ireland.😊

Edited by brommy

Â