The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, M_Afro said:

He did but both were poor, as was Kane

The entire attack was dreadful, they barely troubled a defence/keeper that is made up of 2 players out the Croatian league, 1 out the Turkish league and another is backup to Trippier at At Madrid.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, weedman said:

Forget Sterling, he is direct which gives him an advantage compared to the others, but what exactly does Foden offer that Jack doesn't? 

legs licking GIF by HOLYCHILD

• Haha 2

No surprise. Its Southgate's system. Dull, safe, boring. Hope we win. Also hope Jack get at least 20mins. 

Shite though. Last game my kid asked me why I wasn't jumping when we scored. Just doesn't quite feel the same with Jack not involved... 

19 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

ill i feel sick GIF

There was a gif I thought was perfect for the comment and then I saw that one and had to put it.  

I don’t even understand it…how would somebody like their calf licked.  Then how would they find it arousing in some way…just strange.  Then add Foden doing that to Southgate made me chuckle, be sick and then chuckle again.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TRO said:

"won't " be influenced, by outside noise.

He see's Jack as a circus act......If he can resist the calls and still win, he will go down as a strong manager.....thats the essence of all this...and how he see's it.

Personally, I have very mixed feelings......if they don't want to use him, all the better for us....lets have a fresh Jack back.....albeit, he does lighten up a dull show.

but I feel sorry for him more than anything, because he deserves better.

I think his selection was always under duress from Gareth.

Whose us ? I want him to play for England and flourish on the main stage. He's our Jack, but he should be England's Jack, too.

Just now, rubberman said:

No surprise. Its Southgate's system. Dull, safe, boring. Hope we win. Also hope Jack get at least 20mins. 

Shite though. Last game my kid asked me why I wasn't jumping when we scored. Just doesn't quite feel the same with Jack not involved... 

McGinn will be gutted he can’t take out Jack and then tell him to get up the wee softie.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, weedman said:

Forget Sterling, he is direct which gives him an advantage compared to the others, but what exactly does Foden offer that Jack doesn't? 

Gazza haircut

Just now, Okonokos said:

Really hope England are losing at half time. I want to see the panic on Southgates face when he begrudgingly brings him on.

The best bit will be the cheer from the crowd. Oh, it will be beautiful. Like, when Maximus first enters the colosseum beautiful. 

• Like 3

Â