The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, smg said:

But scored the winner in the last game and performed well

I thought he was worse than average. If he hadn’t scuffed a goal his performance would have been criticised. Foden was awful

• Like 3

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

I thought he was worse than average. If he hadn’t scuffed a goal his performance would have been criticised. Foden was awful

Totally. He was average, but scored so is instantly redeemed. If he plays as bad and lasts more than 45 mins then Southgate really will be accused of incompetence 

Edited by alreadyexists

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

Foden I agree with, but Sterling you are having a laugh , time to take the claret and blue glasses off

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

We will comfortably beat Scotland playing a brand of football that will see us knocked out in the 2nd round 

Agreed

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Sterling is not the problem 

It’s not Sterling’s fault of course, but the “English way “ of prioritising pace/strength over technical ability is the reason we haven’t won anything for over 50yrs.

I looked at the team that beat Scotland in euro 96. The starting 11 contained SM, Gazza, Sicknote, Sheringham and Shearer. That’s 5 very good attack minded players. 

It’s no wonder it was the last time we really felt we could win something. 

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I think Scotland will score but I would put money on Che Adams… 

I’d Che Adam’s scores at any point Southgate should be sacked before the net stops rippling. 

I'm actually beginning to think Southgate looks at Grealish as a speciality player much like Wan-Bissaka.  Wan 1v1 is properly best defensive fullback in Europe but he does not attack well - Grealish can unlock properly any defence in the world those last 10 minutes.

Overall, GS as something against jack and it's seriously becoming annoying.

2 minutes ago, smg said:

Foden I agree with, but Sterling you are having a laugh , time to take the claret and blue glasses off

What did he do apart from score a goal, not beat a single man and constantly lose the ball?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

He's tried singing shit Robbie Williams songs, wearing socks and sandals and being the best footballer in England. None of it has worked yet.

Maybe a certain big nosed, cockeyed, bed wetting vagina will throw him on once we go behind in a game.

He should miss a vital penalty. Maybe that will spark a connection. 

Â