The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I hope the crowd boos really hard when Rashford comes on for Sterling/Foden in the 2nd half, followed by a round of "super Jack"

32 minutes ago, villa89 said:

My thinking would be you dont need Phillip's and declan rice in the same team, especially against scotland. 

Phillips isn't even defending half the time. Just stood on the half way line completely static.

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Sterling is a really bad footballer. We would be so much better with Jack.  Why can't Southgate see this -_-

Even Grealish aside, Sterling is in such poor form at the minute it beggars belief he’s starting above several other players as well.

Game had super Jack written all over it, especially when it rained.

Southgate will get slaughtered if there is no change and we draw or lose.

with super Jack coming on we stand a chance of not miscontrolling it or missing a chance.

Sorry guys. I'm not English but I always root for you. Not now. I hope Southgate learns the lesson. This is exactly the game you should play Jack Grealish. Even if you don't play him against some opponents, this is the game you have him for. Wtf Southgate? 

Just now, 7392craig said:

Even Grealish aside, Sterling is in such poor form at the minute it beggars belief he’s starting above several other players as well.

Very true. Even Rashford and Sancho would offer more than him. But Grealish is a class above them all.

Must be so depressed that he's not on the pitch over him.

When the Scottish players and fans are happy that he's not playing, it says it all.

• Like 2

Well, we saw in the last game that he'll be giving the team that did nothing in the first half another 15 minutes before making any changes.

Then if we score a goal, we're shutting up shop.

Jack better hope we don't score a flukey goal in the next 15 mins or it's game over for his appearance in this game.

Honestly it’s not even the wingers that’s the big problem here.

This guy just packs 6 players defensively and hopes the ‘pace’ will unlock one goal.

Has no intention of controlling a game.

Dont care who he bring on, but get one of those midfielders off for a more attacking option.  

But wtf do I know? If you say anything on here you get criticised for Southgate bashing.

No Doubt we’ll get a shot in target, and manage to squeeze in a goal, win 1-0 and all these chaps will be out in force saying Southgate was spot on.

Almost every fan watching on telly, in the ground,  and every pundit, on radio, tp or social media can see what Gareth Southgate can't.

Now, either Southgates a genius, and we run out 4 - 0 winners having tired Scotland with these tedious tactics, or everyone else is right and we need a bit of flair, a bit of a man on the ball, drawing players, capturing spotkicks, creating room and distributing some incitful passing.

Its ridculous.

• Like 1

Â