The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If he was a decent agent he would be pimping him to every business under the sun.

Nike athlete yep but Adidas want to pay him 10 million to wear their boots and stuff.   Pony up Nike or he's off.

Easy job playing all these companies off against each other to earn more for your client!

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's also in every agents interest to create some sort of uncertainty for every player for every club.

If Jack wants nothing more than to stay at Villa Park for the rest of his career, Barnett's job is to create enough uncertainty so that he can walk into Purslow's office at any time and say we need a new contract with another 'X' per week because of all this interest.

Part of the job is to make sure that no player ever looks completely settled in contractual terms; that's good for the player.

It’s also a sly way of holding the club’s feet to the fire over guarantees they’ve already made to the player, i.e. Jack’s conversation with Sawiris that we weren’t privy too but know that commitments were made. 

“Jack is happy for now, but let’s see if they buy the players this summer that they promised him they would...” 

He’s still a scum bag though. 

• Like 2

All agents should be made to fight eachother in a gladiatorial arena with briefcases full of money and a suit of armour made from a pound of flesh.

To the death.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

All agents should be made to fight eachother in a gladiatorial arena with briefcases full of money and a suit of armour made from a pound of flesh.

To the death.

Come on now, tell us how you really feel.

1 hour ago, S-Platt said:

If he was a decent agent he would be pimping him to every business under the sun.

Nike athlete yep but Adidas want to pay him 10 million to wear their boots and stuff.   Pony up Nike or he's off.

Easy job playing all these companies off against each other to earn more for your client!

That's the thing though, his agent doesn't need to get him 10+ call of duty adverts hen he can get him one move to man City and retire from his percentage 

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's the thing though, his agent doesn't need to get him 10+ call of duty adverts hen he can get him one move to man City and retire from his percentage 

His agent has multiple players under him, including Bale. I'm not sure he needs to move Jack so he can retire financially comfortable. 

51 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

To the death.

VAR? 

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

To the death.

Sounds abit like 

200.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

And then they end up in prison like they guy in your gif?

Yes do you remember the Gulag?

Z.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Christ you lot are like a bunch of teenage girls debating a text that one of you has got off their crush tonight.

(And me and my mates were exactly the same after 5 a side earlier).

Premier League Lol GIF by Arsenal

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Agents are nothing more than leeches, the sooner the game gets shot of them and their exorbitant fees, the better.

That isn't ever going to happen. They exist because there is a need for them, however much we as fans might dislike them. 

13 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well, that sounded to me like an agent saying "I'd love him to move, but he bloody loves the place".

That’s how I read it too, “I’ll try my best to convince him to move but it’s going to be difficult”

Jack Grealish 's agent, Jonathan Barnett, says his player has no designs on seeking a move away from Aston Villa.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jack-grealish-transfer-update-jose-20543222

Caught this just in an article, hopefully his agent saying that puts it to rest now.

Â