The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Ah yes, his other club he has been a life long fan of and wanted to join since he was a wee boy.   :rolleyes:

He is a bit of a slut Jack, seems to have supported more clubs in his life than he has had hot dinners.

There is no chance he is going. The club are building a side around him. Vila will demand such a high price no club will pay it for a mercurial if somewhat injury prone player who might be difficult to put into a squad when he is not the main player.

Its the same every summer clickbait bullshit.

Unless we start to regress or get relegated I can't see him going. He is ambitious but not ruthless. He wants to see if Villa can satisfy his aspirations first.

Jack has had at least 3 opportunities to leave imo- straight after we got relegated, the 2018 meltdown summer and last year. Nothing happened and each time he signs a better contact.

Other clubs have had ambitious teenagers forcing moves and in 2016 that was Jack and had just fallen out with Garde. He didn't.

In 2018 the club was within days of administration. If Levy hadn't  been such a c**k and put in a sensible bid before the NWSE no doubt he would have left. He didn't and Jack signed a new contract.

Last year Jack could have said I want a club that qualifies for CL football after almost singlehandly keeping us up. Instead the board talked to him about our ambitions and over £100 million pounds of signings, plus a world class training facilities shows actions speak louder than words. And they are not finished yet by a long stretch. Jack signed a new contract.

Sky 6 and the media can say what they want but its bullshit.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Jacks agent. Same as Bale

Slightly concerning then. Seems a strange time to come and talk on sky. 

Hoping it's either just a stupid tweet to try and get people to watch or that the future of Jack Grealish is that he's trying to get fit and focusing on making the euros. 

Lets see what he has to say. Better be a lot of pro Villa stuff, not “he’s watched Phil Foden and Mason Mount fire their clubs into a European final” type nonsense. We are doing everything to build around him, Jack is front & centre to everything. Just cant see a world whereby he goes anywhere. I think he knows how damaging a move would be, wonder if his family tell him to do what he likes or if they’re as insistent as us lot 😆

Should Be an interesting listen, watch that Kaveh melt spin whatever is said negatively toward us though 😬

His agent probably won't say anything either way, it will just be about how he's not thinking about his future for the moment and wants to finish the season strongly and get into the England team. He did a similar interview at the end of last season, where he said Grealish was just concentrating on helping us survive.

Edited by useless

So Jonathan Barnett basically said Jack’s focus is getting fit to play for Villa and make the England squad,  sky after commented about his contract which has 4 years left on it and nothing about a release clause and added that we aren’t under any pressure to sell.

17 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

So Jonathan Barnett basically said Jack’s focus is getting fit to play for Villa and make the England squad,  sky after commented about his contract which has 4 years left on it and nothing about a release clause and added that we aren’t under any pressure to sell.

" Nobody wants to sign a crackhead anyway " - Rob, from Solihull

👀

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well, that sounded to me like an agent saying "I'd love him to move, but he bloody loves the place".

any vids of his comments??

11 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

“But I think we have to wait and see how things pan out”

Doesnt need to say that. Just talk facts Jonathan like “this shouldnt even be a discussion, He signed a 5 year deal 8 months ago and is committed to the project at the club he loves”

As OBE said, agent wants him to move as he'll get a shed load of money if he does. Jack clearly wants to stay if that's all he can come up with.

12 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

“But I think we have to wait and see how things pan out”

Doesnt need to say that. Just talk facts Jonathan like “this shouldnt even be a discussion, He signed a 5 year deal 8 months ago and is committed to the project at the club he loves”

It's not in his interest to do so. He is hoping things pan out differently. At least his wallet is :D 

At the end of the day he’s only his agent a person who acts on his behalf in contract negotiations, he’s not his advisor or best mate and the guy who’s going to sway of force him into a move his job is to act on Jack’s behalf and do what Jack wants to do, absolutely ludicrous that we live in a day and age where agents are discussing their clients on tv. Hardly professional behaviour 

Edited by gwi1890

Â