The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, Beastmix said:

He was unbearable. Utterly abysmal commentary.

Wierd because i actually think he is pretty good. Talks up our great style of football and gets excited by it in the commentary. As long as its not Karen Carney i am quite happy 

Agree, was hugely positive about us but he fell into the trap of talking about a Grealish transfer which he wouldn’t have done if we put that game to bed.

36 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Wierd because i actually think he is pretty good. Talks up our great style of football and gets excited by it in the commentary. As long as its not Karen Carney i am quite happy 

2 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

No Fabrizio, Aston Villa people are saying Not for sale

Pandemic or no Pandemic, His price has doubled since the summer imo.

Man Utd would have been better off buying Sancho and even then they wouldn't pay what Dortmund demanded.

David Moyes recently stated that it would take The Bank of England and The Bank of Scotland to buy Declan Rice.

In terms of Jack Grealish, it will take Fort Knox to buy him!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

No Fabrizio, Aston Villa people are saying Not for sale

Fabrizio Romano might want to have a look at what people are writing on his behalf.

Who signs a 5 year deal, get 3 months into said deal and then allow the club to be talking to Man Utd about taking him. 😂🤪

Get Nassef to buy Man Utd, dissolve the company and **** the club off... their entitled fans make my piss boil.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Fabrizio Romano might want to have a look at what people are writing on his behalf.

Who signs a 5 year deal, get 3 months into said deal and then allow the club to be talking to Man Utd about taking him. 😂🤪

Get Nassef to buy Man Utd, dissolve the company and **** the club off... their entitled fans make my piss boil.

This is what he said on the edge of the box podcast last night, straight from his mouth.

why would you want to go to United? squad rotation. no thanks. Did you see his face when he was subbed against Newcastle. I don't think Jack would like it. Same at City, they rotate way too much.  As long as we pay him according to his performances and continue to grow as a club, I think (hope) he would stay.

21 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

This is what he said on the edge of the box podcast last night, straight from his mouth.

Is this the one Dan Bardell does? He and Gregg were absolutely convinced Jack had already signed for United last season. These people know **** all until the deal is very nearly done. 

• Like 1

Just now, Danishlad said:

why would you want to go to United? squad rotation. no thanks. Did you see his face when he was subbed against Newcastle. I don't think Jack would like it. Same at City, they rotate way too much.  As long as we pay him according to his performances and continue to grow as a club, I think (hope) he would stay.

Agree. The level he's at (and the fee he would cost) are Real, Barca, PSG level if anyone at the moment. 

Just in the premier league alone United would only be the 4th or 5th most attractive club at the moment. 

And, he's just signed a 5 year contract!

1 minute ago, Don_Simon said:

Is this the one Dan Bardell does? He and Gregg were absolutely convinced Jack had already signed for United last season. These people know **** all until the deal is very nearly done. 

Most of these people just like the sound of their own voice and have little to no actual insight.

Just now, Okonokos said:

Most of these people just like the sound of their own voice and have little to no actual insight.

Couldn't agree more. Some of the "guests" on the the Villa View podcast now are, I'm sure, parodies rather than real people. Yet still want to be seen as having all the inside goss. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Not that one, it’s the one he does via who scored.He does that many now, Villa view, 1874, edge of the box.

14 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Romano doesn't have an inside scoop.  He's just more careful about what he posts.  Usually anyway.

He probably got directly asked and he had to phrase it in a way that United fans would be happy with. It essentially means we aren't selling jack but if he said that untied fans would be pissed so he was toeing the line. 

Â