The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

21 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Clickbait scumbags.

Yeah I called this last night...

Can quite clearly see from the photo on the left Jack is looking right at the Burnley coach who was giving him grief.

Smith came straight over to intervene, smart from Jack to highlight this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah I called this last night...

Can quite clearly see from the photo on the left Jack is looking right at the Burnley coach who was giving him grief.

Smith came straight over to intervene, smart from Jack to highlight this.

Yeah, I saw it too just before I turned the tv off in rage. The coach was clearly having a go and Smith came over to separate them and Smith kind of had a smile on his face. Absolutely no chance Grealish was starting on Smith. Complete non-story. No, not even that; it's just pure bull shit.

Edited by Okonokos

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

That and the run against Leeds could both be goal of the decade contenders if they'd gone in.

It's not like this is a new thing either. Anyone remember the one away to Middlesbrough in the first leg of the play off semi final? I think he ended up winning a corner which Jedinak scored from that time but the run was as long, I think.

I do wonder what he used to be like when he was playing under 12's. This kind of talent is obvious from that age. He must have ran rings around them.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

In my younger years,  I used to watch football and think "I could do that with a few attempts". Whether I could have or not is another matter (I couldn't) but I'm talking about the thoughts it generated.

That run, however, is unreal. I still don't know how he kept it in and away from the Burnley players. Phenomenal. Deserved a better finish.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

People saying he should have passed it to Watkins are crazy, Watkins was further away from the goal than Jack was 

Ollie scored at least 2 goals this season from that exact position, and 1 ruled out just last weekend. 

Â