The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, TRO said:

I suppose thats one way to stop him......talk about anything but his football.

They did that with George Best and Gascoigne in the end.

I think, If I had the world at my feet, like he has.....I would be living it, much like him.

Bravo Jack, life is for living son.

These are horrendous life examples to be fair.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The traore body check on him is doing the rounds with fans from a lot of clubs calling him out on his diving... 

Mental 

You won't see a more blatant foul all weekend yet dave the Leeds fan is berating him for cheating 

It looks bad, albeit hilarious at the same time, since Luiz is synchronously fouled.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The moment Grealish gets on the ball instantly three opposing players close him down and yet he's often still the best player on the pitch.

Yes he sometimes goes down easily but this is a result of the opposition doubling-up on him, he takes some whacks too!

• Like 1

Today I kept saying to my son that Grealish at times has been abit if a hinderance rather than a player weve looked at for magic.

His chest of the ball to the wolves player outside our box when he should of cleared it and sent it far down there end was one situation that annoyed me. It was a simple move but Grealish being him made it more work because Wolves ended up with the ball.

Sometimes Grealish is the reason why we have less shots, the ball is passed onto slow and we end up with a broken down attack in the final third. Grealish does a top job alot of the time but at times he can also make it worse for us. Let's face it teams and especially wolves can gather themselves way to easy when Jack is on the ball and it's not always good for us because when were working the ball through a tight defence it's always much tougher to score and today showed that.

If I had one thing to say to Grealish it would be to say:Look Jack when were up there end and half there teams still running to defensively situate. Just get the ball in there Jack and work fast because slowing down the game to much isnt always a good thing and know when and when not to do your magic.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Confused 1

We have got to get someone with some threat on the other side.

Wolves had an entirely lopsided team when we had to ball to funnel us away from wherever Grealish was.

We'll be lethal if we can get someone teams can't leave one on one.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, a-k said:

It looks bad, albeit hilarious at the same time, since Luiz is synchronously fouled.

Luiz should of had a penalty from that, if you watch it from the other angle the wolves player shoves Luiz over.

But because Jack went down as well the ref, who by the way for the first time ever I was unimpressed in Mike Dean decided to give the foul outside of the box.

I think out of all the players we had on the pitch what was it, Watkins, Ghazi, Traore and Martinez who didnt end up on a card, WHAT!!!! That's a crazy amount of cards given today.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

The moment Grealish gets on the ball instantly three opposing players close him down and yet he's often still the best player on the pitch.

This is correct. 

You saw Grealish holding onto the ball more than often today because he has 4/5/6 players facing up to him when he gets it.

Yes he doesn't make the right/quickest decision every time. But he does 95% of the time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Luiz should of had a penalty from that, if you watch it from the other angle the wolves player shoves Luiz over.

But because Jack went down as well the ref, who by the way for the first time ever I was unimpressed in Mike Dean decided to give the foul outside of the box.

I thought the wolves defender kicked through Luiz to win the ball

Both are blatant fouls 

Not a clue how people can moan about it

Also seen wolves fans moaning that Jack foiled traore just before our pen, there was contact and I skipped a beat but it was as Rob holding said last week, a brick shithouse doesn't get brought down by that contact 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I thought the wolves defender kicked through Luiz to win the ball

Both are blatant fouls 

Not a clue how people can moan about it

Also seen wolves fans moaning that Jack foiled traore just before our pen, there was contact and I skipped a beat but it was as Rob holding said last week, a brick shithouse doesn't get brought down by that contact 

I said to my son that Grealish without a doubt fouled Traore, he just did enough for it not to be classed a foul, my heart also was going like mad, then once it wasnt given I said to my son that is what they call just deserts and it was. We should of had three penaltys, they were declined by Mike Dean and BULVAR (Ballzed-UP. Lardass. Video. Anal. Retardation.)

• Like 1

Â