The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

No. We need 8 water carriers and 2 wide players who can run really really fast.

What we need is 3 Center backs 2 full backs and 2 defence midfielders that’s what gets results against teams like Denmark. Oh wait maybe we could remove at least one of the 7 yes 7 defensive players and put on jack who might open it up a bit 

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Smith just said " England need a ball player in the middle. Jack Grealish..."

I love how he slowrolled it like he had to think through WHO that ball-playing midfielder might be... they really are trying not to let it show just how bad they think this team selection is.😆

3 minutes ago, IrishVillain said:

I love how he slowrolled it like he had to think through WHO that ball-playing midfielder might be... they really are trying not to let it show just how bad they think this team selection is.😆

Is it Dean Smith over there? (I'm watching the US feed)

Grealish wouldn't work in midfield in this current 523 system, if he comes on he has to come on on the left of the front three, or tweak the system to a 532 and have Grealish as one of the three just behind the strikers.

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

just bring Grealish on for Coady and put him at 10.

Dier is the weak link so should be him making way

more likely Southgate will bring Mount on presumably for Rice or Phillips ...  

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Dier is the weak link so should be him making way

more likely Southgate will bring Mount on presumably for Rice or Phillips ...  

I agree but I think Coady has barely ever played as a pair. probably worth the risk with how bad Dier is.

Southgate is such an idiot, we're so negative you can see that a mile off. 0 shots on target, 1 shot overall, zero creativity. 

Very harsh to leave Mings out too seeing as he keeps playing Dier who I don't think anyone rates, even the Spurs fans!

If he doesn't Jack on at some point in this game he's lost the plot. 

Â