The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, IrishVillain said:

Was there any discussion of the Grealish omission by the pundits pre-match? I haven't heard the commentators mention it once despite a lot of talk about how poor the midfield is... 

They questioned why mings wasn't playing but didn't hear anything about Jack. Didn't watch the whole build up though

5 minutes ago, IrishVillain said:

Was there any discussion of the Grealish omission by the pundits pre-match? I haven't heard the commentators mention it once despite a lot of talk about how poor the midfield is... 

Neville said something about Phillips getting a call up without playing top tier football, and how it exemplified Southgate who loves giving people chances.....

Just now, TheAuthority said:

How about a left sided defender somewhere in the back 5?

That as well. 
It’s frustrating enough when domestic sides have to play players out of position due to injuries/lack of depth, but watching the manager of the national team doing it with literally an entire country of players to pick from is extra depressing. 

Big nosed c***.

monty python GIF

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I think the question that now needs to be asked is....Has Jack had slap and tickle relations with Southgate's daughter?! I'm just throwing it out there....wwwoooshhh

No, I think it probably went a little bit like this:

Jack (2018): Hi Gaffer, thanks for taking my call. As you know I'd love to play for England some day and I just thought I'd get in touch to ask what I need to do to break into the squad?

Southgate: Well Jack, it's like this. I know you love Villa, and that's commendable, but sometimes you have to do what's best for yourself and your career, and I really think a move to a bigger club would work wonders for you.

Jack: You mean like Middlesbrough? ............ Hello...?

• Haha 1

Â