The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I really don’t get the reactions. As much as I love watching Grealish the last think we want is to see is him starring and getting world wide attention.   Or even worse getting injured. I’m happy he is not playing.

Save it for Sheffield United.

As a counter argument.

Him getting valuable game time and getting more match fit will only benefit us.

Injury would suck though. Of course.

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

I thought maybe after posting this I had gone too far, said too much. I wish I'd gone further 😬

Totally agree.  This is Mr "look at me" who talks about morals and professionalism & left Villa by sending a transfer request via fax from an England squad - Arsehole!  Very bitter as his "professionalism" led to him going to a team with ambition, Middlesborough FFS!  Mr Sensible who has struck lucky with a talented team - turnip head v2

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I think the opposite, he's got years in the job still unfortunately even if we do shit at the Euros.

He’ll only keep the job if his bosses are complete, clueless morons who couldn’t run a bath. Ok years it is then. 

• Haha 1

I think it's sad to say but Grealish's England career isn't going to happen under Southgate. Not unless this his is narcissistic way of putting Jack in his place. If Jack can't get in that team with the midfield 3 in there he's f****d. Doesn't matter where he goes, what he achieves, Southgate has proven himself to be the prick of all pricks. Jack will be lucky to make another squad under this idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Tomsub said:

Very bitter as his "professionalism" led to him going to a team with ambition, Middlesborough FFS!  Mr Sensible who has struck lucky with a talented team - turnip head v2

Don't know where to start with this. He won a cup and got to a UEFa Cup final with boro, whereas we were a club being smothered to death by Deadly, and we've not won anything since Southgate left. He made the right decision for himself, tbh.

As for referencing "turnip" as a Villa fan. Good **** grief. 

Edited by Davkaus

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Don't know where to start with this. He won a cup and got to a UEFa Cup final with boro, whereas we were a club being smothered to death by Deadly, and we've not won anything since Southgate left. He made the right decision for himself, tbh.

Don't know what you mean by "referencing turnip as a Villa fan"?

11 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I think it's sad to say but Grealish's England career isn't going to happen under Southgate. Not unless this his is narcissistic way of putting Jack in his place. If Jack can't get in that team with the midfield 3 in there he's f****d. Doesn't matter where he goes, what he achieves, Southgate has proven himself to be the prick of all pricks. Jack will be lucky to make another squad under this idiot. 

To be fair, it looks like a midfield 2 with 2 wingbacks. I don't think Jack gets into this team in its current configuration anywhere other than LW. He's not dislodging Sterling any time soon. 

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

To be fair, it looks like a midfield 2 with 2 wingbacks. I don't think Jack gets into this team in its current configuration anywhere other than LW. He's not dislodging Sterling any time soon. 

I haven't looked at the formation or line up in depth tbh. I think this was a chance for Southgate to put reservations about personal issues to bed. Be brave with his selection and look to make the team more creative through the middle. Alas, same old shit. 

Unfortunately I think Southgate will do anything, including changing the formation just not to facilitate Jack. That may sound childish but from where I sit and half the country that is exactly what is happening.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Southgate is like one of these kids you hear about where they get a new games console but won't let you have a go until the novelty has worn off.

He's a roaster.

Nah, he’s the one with the games machine and he won’t invite the best player of FIFA 96 over from across the road cos he lost to him last time.

• Haha 1

Utterly predictable and thoroughly depressing.  Experimenting but apparently keeping the exact same front 3 that were totally ineffective in the last match. He's got to be on the wind up the **** clown. 

No Mings as well, so 0 left sided players at the back again. The man is, as someone put it earlier,  a twunt of the highest order.

Edited by MrBlack

Just now, avfcDJ said:

Nah, he’s the one with the games machine and he won’t invite the best player of FIFA 96 over from across the road cos he lost to him last time.

Also when he's done playing he'll turn off the machine and say, sorry you've got to go home now because my mom wants me to clean my room.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

Also when he's done playing he'll turn off the machine and say, sorry you've got to go home now because my mom wants me to clean my room.

And then he masturbates into his mums panties and wipes his massive nose.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Getting to a final is not winning anything - as we Villa fans well know.

As for the cup he won, he won the exact same cup playing for Villa just a few years before.

IMO he will never be justified for the way he left us, and he's done nothing to endear himself to us since.

The twunt.

Â