The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, omariqy said:

If he doesn't come on today then he might as well retire from international football whilst Southgate is in charge.

I'd argue he should do that if he doesn't start. Sancho did nothing of note last game. And has played pretty poorly in all his England matches to date.

If he's using this match to experiment with the team, he should be dropping Sancho and seeing how Jack fares alongside his first two names on the teamsheet

34 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Regardless of whether Jack features or not tonight, Southgate can get to f*ck. Patronising waistcoat-wearing wally. I now recall him about as fondly as Alpay Ozalan in my memory bank of sh!thouse centre-halves from over the years who wore the claret and blue with about as much pride and honour as a cheap turd. How on earth he's been so lucky as England boss I'll never know, because his club record is a far better indicator of his level as a manager. The preening twunt.

I include him in the same category as Steve Sims, Steve Foster and David Unsworth....

Edited by Robbie09

He really is a knob Southgate. 

I don’t really care too much about England’s results but that team looks shit and it’s a travesty to football that he can find a way to include players like Coady, Dier, Phillips and Rice and leave Grealish on the bench! 

• Like 2

Just now, Robbie09 said:

Any credibility Southgate had has well and truly gone after naming Phillips in the team. 
So much for playing in the PL.

I’m hoping he gets slaughtered in the press for that alone.

for some reason or another the press give him an easy ride.

Always asking him soft easy questions.

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He really is a knob Southgate. 

I don’t really care too much about England’s results but that team looks shit and it’s a travesty to football that he can find a way to include players like Coady, Dier, Phillips and Rice and leave Grealish on the bench! 

I thought Rice was pants against Iceland.....just shows we all see the games different.

but at the end of the day....its his call, he is the manager.

I think the more folk call him out on Jack, the more he will ignore him.

We must have some great players to leave Jack out.

Edited by TRO

i'm at the conclusion that Jack will never get to play while Southgate is in charge.

Just wait until the next set of England matches and Jack will not even make the squad.

Southgate will go back to his faves and the two who have been sent home will be back in.

The sooner Southgate gets the sack the better for Jack and the better for England.

• Like 1

Clueless manager. Just trying formations just to look like he's versatile. Unless the 2 fullbacks play out of their skin, there's absolutely no creativity there and he's just relying on Sterling and Sancho to create some magic on their own and hopefully feed Kane. 

Â