The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

12 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

No doubt Southgate will now start with Mason Mount and Maitland-Nyles 🙄

He'll bring Scholes out of retirement.

In all seriousness this is worse than the Grealish incident because of the bubble. Jofra Archer was 'banned' for one game. They need to be removed from the bubble.

• Like 1

Bloke had a kid at 18, safe to say he isn't isn't sharpest knife in the draw.

I suppose Gareth this is what happens when you call up someone who has barely kicked a ball in the PL, barely matured as a person or a footballer. Still I am sure he deserved that cap..well deserved.

Walker has a 16 hooker gangbang and that was fine too.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Both of them just making their debuts for England too, very sad and embarrassing.

Footballers really are the most stupid individuals around, absolute fools!

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Both of them just making their debuts or England aswell, very sad and embarrassing. 

Are you talking about the girl smuggling or their debuts? If it's the latter then yes, definitely sad and embarrassing. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

What exactly are we supposed to be looking at in that video? I was expecting to see some hotties. 

It's a video that is not being filmed by Greenwood or Foden as they are both in it, and is presumably not from any of the other England players, therefore it's filmed by someone who is not supposed to be there.

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Shows just what am absolute melt Southgate is. It really does. Glorified pe teacher.

And not even a threatening one that the kids are scared of, like they're supposed to be. 

Â