The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Gareth Southgate stands at the side of the training pitch shouting “guys, come on guys, stopping messing about, please, come on lads, listen to me please” in a posh girly voice. 

😂😂😂

And some of them when they walk in they slap him on the back of the head and say hold my headphones 🎧 you melt

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Shows just what am absolute melt Southgate is. It really does. Glorified pe teacher.

what's southgate got to do with anything? i'm not his biggest fan, but not sure how this is his fault

I was looking at the training pics and thinking “you can see why Southgate hates him” about Grealish. Everyone else all clean cut, short hair etc. Grealish with his hairband and snood, long hair swept back, shaved up the sides etc.

Note I am not for one second suggesting Jack changes anything about himself. I just know Southgate looks at him and thinks “you think you’re so special rolling in to your first squad looking like that.” The PE teacher analogy is bang on.

• Like 1

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

It's a clear sign of disrespect. If he had any authority they'd think twice. 

nah, that means f all. cantona didn't think twice before kicking a supporter and he had fergie to deal with after. if you're gonna be an idiot, then whoever the gaffer is wont change that

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Foden and Greenwood are being asked to leave the England camp apparently

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/54055249

Could mean a decent chance for Jack to actually get some game time against a decent team in Denmark?

I just don’t see it. Maybe on as a sub I guess. More likely bucketed in Southgate’s head with the two of them as “idiots who have broken lockdown rules“.

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

nah, that means f all. cantona didn't think twice before kicking a supporter and he had fergie to deal with after. if you're gonna be an idiot, then whoever the gaffer is wont change that

Cantona believe it or not was given a bit of a free reign by fergie. Gary Neville alluded to this during his 'gogglebox' style football show. Obviously lashing out at the fan was extreme.

Just now, villalad21 said:

So Foden and Greenwood will be dropped then.

Jack still won't play.

I could see him starting. Would imagine there's a deal between Southgate and managers that likes of Sterling and Kane won't start twice in 3 days given the short pre season and Sterling was playing into August for Man. City.

At worst he'll get 30 minutes as a sub.

7 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Cantona believe it or not was given a bit of a free reign by fergie. Gary Neville alluded to this during his 'gogglebox' style football show. Obviously lashing out at the fan was extreme.

just one example. and actually there were plenty of other scandals under fergie from other players: rooney + giggs' affairs, rio's missed drug test etc. there are plenty of other examples of footballer indiscretions with a no-nonsense manager i.e mutu doing coke when he had jose as his manager springs to mind. i'd say bruce was no pushover either, but that didn't stop mccormack acting like a prick.

my point being there are plenty sticks to beat southgate with, i just don't see this is one of them. if he lets them get away with it however, that's another matter

• Like 1

Â