The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Bjarnason misses 😅 FFS had to be an ex-Villan to take the pen didn't it.

I turned off at 75 lol. BB miss a pen for them....Oh no, could've been so perfect with Jack not coming on.  Showing Southgate for what he is.

Just now, Villarocker said:

Southgate is such a f**king tosspot for not putting Grealish on. Ward-Prowse, Foden and Sancho did sweet FA in that game. Grealish couldn't have done any less with 20 minutes at the end. 

Grealish was only in the squad because Rashford pulled out.

Let's be real. He were never gonna play

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Grealish was only in the squad because Rashford pulled out.

Let's be real. He were never gonna play

Shows in front of a watching nation though, that Southgate is unwilling to select the man with the most assists and chances created in the England squad in a game where we are desperate for assists and to create chances. 

Showing Southgate up for the fraudster he is 

• Thanks 1

That was probably the best possible outcome for Jack. If he was carrying a slight knock we didn't want it aggravated and risk missing our opening games. But with a little longer to recuperate, and after a dire performance by the team that was put out, he must be nailed on to play the next match. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Was hoping for 0-0 but yet again we get double lucky.

A game where some trickery is needed to break down a poor team ? He picks the players he justified not picking jack for.

How did they get on ?

The 26 minutes i saw which were clearly the best part of the game with 2 penalties was utterly dire. Iceland were shocking and got a penalty the only time they put in a ball to the attacker. Poor control slow decision making and no tactics other than give it to sterling, who scored the worst penalty I've ever seen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

That won’t bother him (Southgate) one bit and only likely to make him dig his heels in and not select him midweek 

He was clearly scared that Jack would come on and make him look stupid. Jack has no England future until Southgate gets the boot 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

That was probably the best possible outcome for Jack. If he was carrying a slight knock we didn't want it aggravated and risk missing our opening games. But with a little longer to recuperate, and after a dire performance by the team that was put out, he must be nailed on to play the next match. 

Southgate is totally backed into a corner.

He can't play Jack now in case he plays well :crylaugh:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I want him to cap for England, it would give him more confidence and would make us attractive for teams as we’re helping players to get National Teams caps. I hope Mings starts next game too. 

Jack plays for England...kerching!!!

16 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I want him to cap for England, it would give him more confidence and would make us attractive for teams as we’re helping players to get National Teams caps. I hope Mings starts next game too. 

We can't really complain about him dropping Mings.

He made too many mistakes last season. He is too casual on the ball.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

Â