The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1000 pages and here's hoping to a 1000 more....

But somehow, I doubt it.

The only consolation of Jack's injury is that potential buyers may be put off (by the price tag) and we get to keep him a bit longer, but I for one wouldn't begrudge him if he leaves to better things in the summer.

I said at the start of the season if he gives us one more season that would be best for all parties, but it pains me to say that I feel a move now might be the best for his career.

Whatever happens, I hope it doesn't become a disrupted summer of "will he stay or will he go" as we need to be fully focused right from the start of pre-season with as much of a settled squad as possible to hit the ground running.

It would be a major boost to start the season with Jack and the likes of Axel, Mings, Mcginn and Abraham but I guess that's for another thread.

Hopefully see him back in the team on Saturday, he is a genuine class act and our results without him emphasise this greatly.

1 hour ago, WakefieldVillan said:

The only consolation of Jack's injury is that potential buyers may be put off (by the price tag) and we get to keep him a bit longer, but I for one wouldn't begrudge him if he leaves to better things in the summer.

I said at the start of the season if he gives us one more season that would be best for all parties, but it pains me to say that I feel a move now might be the best for his career.

Whatever happens, I hope it doesn't become a disrupted summer of "will he stay or will he go" as we need to be fully focused right from the start of pre-season with as much of a settled squad as possible to hit the ground running.

It would be a major boost to start the season with Jack and the likes of Axel, Mings, Mcginn and Abraham but I guess that's for another thread.

Hopefully see him back in the team on Saturday, he is a genuine class act and our results without him emphasise this greatly.

Agreed, I suspect the number of games that he has missed during the last two seasons may also make potential bidders think twice and that he needs to give us one more full season.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Page 1000.

If you don't count Gareth Barry, Jack is probably the best player to come out of our academy in 30 years.

Yes better than Cahill.

No mention for Mr. Aston Villa 😉😂

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Farlz said:

FINALLY! 🎉

obviously i love jack, he's easily our best player, but the next few days are going to be properly cringe worthy how the club hype his return up

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â