The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

28 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Right because up until now it was a guarded secret to the rest of the team that Jack is the "Golden boy".

Wonder how the Barca players cope with Messi.

ANY stick huh? lol

Not stick I just think it's way OTT. We are all happy he is back but hyping it up to this extent is silly in my view. Make sus look small Fry and I don't like the thought that we are a one man team. 

15 minutes ago, villianusa said:

I honestly don't care if you believe me or not. I have been on Twitter long enough to know what is an original account or not. 

As you can see in the image in the OP it is the same one on Jack's account (yes anyone could use it) If you look at my tweet now, one person now wants to hide their identity as seen in the image. Only 2 people liked the tweet, now only one is visible.

Anyway, have a good day.

JackTweet.PNG

OK - Here's definitive proof why it wasn't Jack Grealish - in order for someone to 'not be shown in this view' - they can only do that if they have a private account.

Jack's official account has been public for years.

Sorry but it wasn't him.

50 minutes ago, Jay.P.A said:

OK - Here's definitive proof why it wasn't Jack Grealish - in order for someone to 'not be shown in this view' - they can only do that if they have a private account.

Jack's official account has been public for years.

Sorry but it wasn't him.

You could be right, I will delete the posts until I can prove otherwise. Thank you.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Let's see what excuses Smith will give if we start not losing games with grealish back? 

Oooh this is a fun game. I wonder what you will say if we start winning games with Grealish back?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Not stick I just think it's way OTT. We are all happy he is back but hyping it up to this extent is silly in my view. Make sus look small Fry and I don't like the thought that we are a one man team. 

exactly...we'd tear into any of our rivals if they did the same

• Like 1

17 hours ago, flashingqwerty said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that Jacks return isnt going to have the impact we would like... 😥

Even if it does, What will be achieved?

Show we're a one man team? Highlight Smith's one dimensional nous? Will we now be able to play the 'Brentford way'?

The season is over - bang on Jack's return -as many correctly stated would coincidently be the case.

I also find the hype he is getting for his return a smack in the face to the rest of the team - despite how poor their performances have been of late.

I don't think it's all going to be as rosy results or team performances wise as many are expecting his dramatic return to be. But with nothing to now play for dies it really matter anyway?

So let me get this straight - if Smith loses or draws games it's his fault and he's a 'shit' manager, but if we starts winning games then it's only because of Jack Grealish? Lol, damned if he does and damned if he doesn't with some fans already. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Dean Smith has confirmed Jack Grealish will make his injury comeback for Aston Villa against Derby County on Saturday.

The 23-year-old has been absent since coming off against West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns in early December – missing 14 games in all competitions.

Grealish has now returned to full training following extensive recovery work at Bodymoor Heath and in Dubai, and is now available to return to action at Villa Park this weekend.

Smith told Club TV on Tuesday: "He's trained well and is available for selection for the game against Derby. "Whether he starts or not, we'll have to wait and see. "But he's trained well and has worked really hard to get himself into contention. He's pushing for a starting spot on Saturday. "The medical staff have had to keep a rein on me these last few weeks! I've been looking to get him back as soon as possible and put a bit of pressure on the doctor and medical staff. "Then, obviously, I've had to rein Jack in as well. When he hasn't felt anymore pain, he's wanted to get going. "But we had to nurse him back because it was a big injury. It could have been a dangerous one in terms of future injuries. "I think we've done it right and I hope he can now go and see the season out well."

Smith also reiterated his belief that Grealish remains the best player in the Sky Bet Championship, and hopes on-the-pitch fortunes will improve in line with his comeback. He added: "It gives everybody a boost. Results wise, we've not been as good without him. "I don't just put that down to missing Jack – there's a number of reasons for it.  "James Chester and Axel Tuanzebe have both been missing, for example. "I believe Jack is the best player in the league and any team that loses that kind of quality would suffer. We've suffered a bit, so it'll be nice to have him back."

Interesting reading, and the highlighted is some of those reasons are that you failed to adapt in the time of Jack's absence concluding in a poor run of form are some of the following:

- Not changing anything tactically, not adapting to the existing personnel and getting the best out of what you had. It's been a very poor two months imo. 

And to rub it in he now celebrates Jack's return like everything is suddenly going to be okay again! - I wonder what message that throws out to the other existing first teamers who have slugged their **** off in the two months he has been absent combined with that; most of the first team have as little as 12 weeks left before they leave the club.

And not to forget the further excuses "oh the loss of Tuanzebe & Chester", sorry but no. We had Elphick as cover when Tuanzebe was out and a whole transfer Window to address the loss of Tuanzebe and relief for Chester who has only missed the last 3/4 games really. - where does he highlight that he infact replaced these two mentioned with Tyrone Mings and Kourtney Hause.

15 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Interesting reading, and the highlighted is some of those reasons are that you failed to adapt in the time of Jack's absence concluding in a poor run of form are some of the following:

- Not changing anything tactically, not adapting to the existing personnel and getting the best out of what you had. It's been a very poor two months imo. 

And to rub it in he now celebrates Jack's return like everything is suddenly going to be okay again! - I wonder what message that throws out to the other existing first teamers who have slugged their **** off in the two months he has been absent combined with that; most of the first team have as little as 12 weeks left before they leave the club.

And not to forget the further excuses "oh the loss of Tuanzebe & Chester", sorry but no. We had Elphick as cover when Tuanzebe was out and a whole transfer Window to address the loss of Tuanzebe and relief for Chester who has only missed the last 3/4 games really. - where does he highlight that he infact replaced these two mentioned with Tyrone Mings and Kourtney Hause.

Comes across as if you're willing yourself to be angry.

• Like 1

Â