The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If he didn’t get back soon there might be a good chance he’s staying with us this season! 😇

Well hopefully we aren’t desperate to sell by then, as his market value could decrease. If we managed to keep him and McGin and build our team around them then we might get a good chance of building a proper team soon.

A very interesting last few pages.

Thanks @flashingqwerty for sharing that.

Things are definitely starting to pile up against DS aren't they? many things becoming more evident as the weeks go on.

To be honest with you, I fear that DS has been setting us up that badly in Jack's absence so much so that the team are that low on confidence that it might not even make a difference with Jack being back results wise?

If results don't pick up for us with Jack being back like many folk on VT are hoping for then I think many more fans would start to realise DS days would be numbered.

I think it will be very interesting to see what happens once Jack is back.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, mattyvilla said:

i don't believe for a minute that the owners would allow our best chance of getting out of this league to be dropped for the last 3 months due to a fallout 

While we were in an excellent run of form too and chasing down the playoffs. Also after giving him a five year contract.

Jack keeps posting about being injured too.

The need for a conspiracy theory and to point the finger is staggering at times. Looking at Twitter reveals a bleak view of the human psyche and, for me, hints at reasons behind a lot of the crap that goes on and has gone on in this world. We're all doomed. Until Jack gets back.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Things are definitely starting to pile up against DS aren't they? many things becoming more evident as the weeks go on.

And what evidence is this? Complete unsubstantiated rumours?? There has been no evidence what so ever 

As pm says below, Jack himself keeps posting about being injured. But sure let’s jump in and criticise Smith. 

• Like 1

On 20/02/2019 at 19:31, Wainy316 said:

We've been that bad without him we'll all be expecting him to score 60 overhead kicks and 100 volleys when he's back.

just in the first half.....

2 hours ago, praisedmambo said:

While we were in an excellent run of form too and chasing down the playoffs. Also after giving him a five year contract.

Jack keeps posting about being injured too.

The need for a conspiracy theory and to point the finger is staggering at times. Looking at Twitter reveals a bleak view of the human psyche and, for me, hints at reasons behind a lot of the crap that goes on and has gone on in this world. We're all doomed. Until Jack gets back.

Don't go on the sites....The easy way to stop the rubbish on facebook and Twitter, is don't use them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

A very interesting last few pages.

Thanks @flashingqwerty for sharing that.

To be honest with you, I fear that DS has been setting us up that badly in Jack's absence so much so that the team are that low on confidence that it might not even make a difference with Jack being back results wise?

If results don't pick up for us with Jack being back like many folk on VT are hoping for then I think many more fans would start to realise DS days would be numbered.

I think it will be very interesting to see what happens once Jack is back.

I think he will make A difference.....but not as much as we think....remember Sheff Utd away.

Edited by TRO

48 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

And what evidence is this? Complete unsubstantiated rumours?? There has been no evidence what so ever 

As pm says below, Jack himself keeps posting about being injured. But sure let’s jump in and criticise Smith. 

Well we won't say nothing about the results or the shit displays which is the starting block.

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Well we won't say nothing about the results or the shit displays which is the starting block.

Not sure what that has to do with Jack, I thought you were taking about the rumours that Jack isn’t injured but doesn’t want to play under Smith.

On 22/02/2019 at 10:08, Zatman said:

Didnt the club force the medical ITK from posting on twitter. I imagine they have staff policy on social media posts that reflect badly on club

Not exactly, AFAIK. The "medical ITK" wasn't actually a club employee and therefore couldn't be and wasn't directly bound by any AVFC staff policies. He/she is/was an employee of a third party organisation connected with conducting player medicals and had direct info on what was happening on that front. I wouldn't be surprised if they had access to a further bit of inside info from whatever professional contacts they had with AVFC.

People form relationships as part of business and people like to talk and gossip, it's all grist to the mill and lubrication to getting things done. However, it may well be that AVFC told the mole's employer that the leaks had to stop or they would go elsewhere, or worse. They may even have been able to tell said employer who the narc actually was.

On 22/02/2019 at 09:13, flashingqwerty said:

Rumours came from people who work at BMH, but they could just as easily be pulling the piss.

Laugh if you like.

I heard something from multiple people separately all of whom are in a better position than you and i to have an insight into what's happening behind closed doors.

Believe it, don't - i don't care.  But there is no need for piss taking.

Maybe that's what they're doing?

I know first hand..rumours are sent around for fun....its just that fans are usually at the brunt of it.

On 21/02/2019 at 23:27, villianusa said:

Not saying this supports it, but I posted this tweet the other day and Jack liked it.

If I go to the tweet now, it says one person doesn't want his identity shown.

TwitterGrealish19.png

Sorry bro - I just don't believe you at all. You would've got a notification or email if it got liked by a verified twitter account. Plus - if he didn't want to like it he could've just unliked it.

Plus countless others would've seen 'Jack Grealish liked this' and had seen it as well.

You probably got mistaken by a fake account of Grealish.

• Like 1

Â