The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I have no idea what a Pep player is, but we were fairly regularly calling him the second best player in the league behind De Bruyne.

I don’t think Man City just bought him to spite all the other teams. 

definitely not

but i wouldn't be surprised if it was one of many factors

the main one of course being that it was to stop aston villa rising up and winning the treble before they did...

• Haha 1

This guys career must be done at Man City. I watched their match yesterday and despite being 2-1 down and desperate for a way back into the game, Pep didn’t bring him on. He even bought on twenty year old Oscar Bobb in preference to Jack. It now looks as though Foden, Doku and Bobb are ahead of him in the wide forward pecking order. 
I think it’s all a bit sad really. It’s sad that he will unlikely never reach his potential. It’s sad that England will never see the best of him. It’s sad that he doesn’t seem that bothered about it either. What a total waste of an incredible talent.

I’ve just come back from watching my 9 year olds match in which he played centre forward, left back, centre back and goalkeeper all within a 50 minute match. I asked him after if he was bothered that he’d basically had to play all those different positions in a single match. He said “no Dad. I just want to play. I don’t care where, so long as I am playing.” I’m sure part of Jack must still feel the same way. I hope he doesn’t have to deal with a lifetime of regret as he gets older. Just all a bit sad really.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He was an integral part in their treble last sesson so i wouldnt write his city career off just yet. 

They would romp the league without him every year. 1 goal in 13 games in the champions league. 

Integral not a chance. Participated yes. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Come home Jacky boy!  For free of course 😜

Nope! I think he’s starting to reap the rewards of his lifestyle tbh. Downhill from here and we should never ever sign players from the Big 6 (Martinez being the only decent one we have signed from any of them in my memory). 

Why upset the balance and atmosphere we have in the team. 

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Would never happen but would happily take him back here if he would lower his wages. 

Pre city, i would have him back. 

Now, the magic has been stolen from his feet. He's a system player in pep's team. 

Also, he thinks he's billy big dick now, so he'd want to be the main man here. The main man here is Unai. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Pre city, i would have him back. 

Now, the magic has been stolen from his feet. He's a system player in pep's team. 

Also, he thinks he's billy big dick now, so he'd want to be the main man here. The main man here is Unai. 

I mean, it's not like he's a worse player now than he was before. If anything he will be better. 

Pep's system just doesn't suit him at all. Far too robotic. 

22 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Nope! I think he’s starting to reap the rewards of his lifestyle tbh. Downhill from here and we should never ever sign players from the Big 6 (Martinez being the only decent one we have signed from any of them in my memory). 

Why upset the balance and atmosphere we have in the team. 

Douggie says hello

Â