The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

1 minute ago, ThornburyVilla said:

He is definitely subdued, not sure if Southgate direction, or ridiculously slow build up play, or preserving energy as already through, or lack of confidence playing with England - versus the confidence he has when playing for us 

I think it might be the build up play. By the time it could reach Grealish everybody is back and in position.

1 minute ago, ThornburyVilla said:

He is definitely subdued, not sure if Southgate direction, or ridiculously slow build up play, or preserving energy as already through, or lack of confidence playing with England - versus the confidence he has when playing for us 

I imagine he's shackled by the system. There's been many times already when a Villa player would've looked for him, but instead these players look elsewhere.

• Like 1

Just watching England and he’s the best player and all my non-Villa mates are texting me saying how amazing he is, then I come on here and people aren’t impressed. We have such high standards for him.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Just watching England and he’s the best player and all my non-Villa mates are texting me saying how amazing he is, then I come on here and people aren’t impressed. We have such high standards for him.

Yeah it’s weird, because we can see he’s only playing at 6/10 of his usual ability… yet even that 6/10 is so good compared to others.

If the non-Villa fans saw him play at 10/10, their minds would be blown.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I wouldn’t say it was unimpressed, more a case of knowing what he is capable of when the team works around him, and he has confidence to take it on 

7 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

yeah, but to be fair he sets those high standards himself!, he's that good 😜

Â