The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

5 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

What he did was bad but it’s dealt with now so lets move , Im not defending his actions but people are loving the fact that they can drag him down 

This is the first time I have been genuinely angered by his actions, but I agree the time for calling him a prick has now passed. He has been punished by the law and deserves the opportunity to redeem himself by his future actions. I'm not going to assume he will be a prick again in the future, just because he has been previously.

• Like 2

Grealish toe pokes it round mee, mee takes him out, grealish is too quick for him, simplest free kick decision you'll see all week, it's arguably a booking 

Punch "grealish" in to twitter and you'll get bored after the first 20 comments are about his diving antics

Mad

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Grealish toe pokes it round mee, mee takes him out, grealish is too quick for him, simplest free kick decision you'll see all week, it's arguably a booking 

Punch "grealish" in to twitter and you'll get bored after the first 20 comments are about his diving antics

Mad

Bah! Twitter can suck my cock

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Barry has a bit of a reputation but he was clever enough to get away with stuff, as he said himself Hendrie was always out with him and he got the attention and Barry hid in the background

+ less cameras social media and so on it was gossip of the town back the not a world wide story

We’re not improving quickly enough to keep him. 

Games like tonight are the reason he’ll end up leaving us. We need to have some serious ambition in the transfer market if we’re to keep him I’m afraid. That involves signing a decent forward player to play alongside him and Barkley. 

• Like 2

I don't think we're at as much risk of losing him as some people fear. With the football economy in Europe being poor, which club can afford him and also guarantee him a starting role? He's got to be worth more than £100mil given the fees paid for other less talented players.

Also we must have promised him that we're going to invest in the squad to progress, and because of FFP we can't do that in one season. He'll know this.

Regarding tonight's performance, I'm pleased we saw him frustrated we hadn't won. It means the captain wants a higher level of performance from those around him. It doesn't have to be a negative.

3 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

I don't think we're at as much risk of losing him as some people fear.

Days like these are concerning though.

He is literally doing everything right, but players around him just are not on his wavelength. He must feel so frustrated at times.

A lot of players in this squad needs to go and be replaced, and soon.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

Days like these are concerning though.

He is literally doing everything right, but players around him just are not on his wavelength. He must feel so frustrated at times.

A lot of players in this squad needs to go and be replaced, and soon.

We can't just get rid of players though, because of FFP. The players we need will cost more than the ones we'll sell/let go. They'll likely be on higher wages too. FFP stops us from splurging cash and adding too much at once to the wage bill.

To build a good squad it will take more than a few transfer windows, and that's if the players we bring in move us forward. Look at the money Utd have spent. It's no guarantee unless you do it wisely.

Jack will know this better than outsiders such as us.

Â