The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

17 minutes ago, darrenm said:

This had me smiling all the way through. It's really good because he's always very open about things. Also interesting how he rates certain other players.

Calling trez a 'fly in a jar' was brilliant. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/12/2020 at 21:57, Farlz said:

You know what I love how snide we are. Wolves and Leeds fans crying over how we just keep falling over 😂

Diving or not I couldn't care what our players do, as long as they play for Aston Villa then happy days win as many freekicks and fouls as possible. 

I'm in that club, also.

44 minutes ago, darrenm said:

This had me smiling all the way through. It's really good because he's always very open about things. Also interesting how he rates certain other players.

The two things I've taken away from this...

1. Keinan Davies is as good as a lot of us on here think he is. He's strong, decent touch and if he can stay fit, is definitely an asset. 
2. How important it is (obviously) to be a winning side when it comes to attracting players. These players are all friends and they all talk to each other. If players like Alli, Barkely etc. see Villa winning and they have mates here, provided their wages aren't astronomical, we can lure them to Villa with the promise of first team football. 

Really good interview. 
I know a lot about how the ratings for FIFA are managed and I can tell you now, they're miles off it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

2. How important it is (obviously) to be a winning side when it comes to attracting players. These players are all friends and they all talk to each other. If players like Alli, Barkely etc. see Villa winning and they have mates here, provided their wages aren't astronomical, we can lure them to Villa with the promise of first team football. 

Yep, they all talk to each other and see what it's like at other clubs:

• Like 4

It was lovely to see just how genuinely delighted he was with the three points . The season is certainly looking like it's going to be unpredictable. If we could manage to get a place in Europe next season, I think that would guarantee another season with our Captain Marvel. 

5 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

The two things I've taken away from this...

1. Keinan Davies is as good as a lot of us on here think he is. He's strong, decent touch and if he can stay fit, is definitely an asset. 

Really good interview. 
I know a lot about how the ratings for FIFA are managed and I can tell you now, they're miles off it. 

He should basically be on an agents fee at this point. He got Barkley to join us and he convinced Tammy to stay when things were going a bit stodge in the championship and Wolves were in for him. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

His confusion over why Leeds fans are absolutely obsessed with him was hilarious.

"It's just Blues fans, West Brom, Wolves and then Leeds for some reason. I'm not sure why Leeds fans"

First thing I can remember between them was a Leeds player trying to snap him in half but "winning the ball" to which Leeds fans got their knickers in a twist calling him a diver which was utter bollocks, it was a dirty horrible tackle with the intention of putting one on him, the kind of shit tackle that a blue nose clogger tries to hit him with in the first minute every time we play them, it wasn't a "Dive" then either..

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

First thing I can remember between them was a Leeds player trying to snap him in half but "winning the ball" to which Leeds fans got their knickers in a twist calling him a diver which was utter bollocks, it was a dirty horrible tackle with the intention of putting one on him, the kind of shit tackle that a blue nose clogger tries to hit him with in the first minute every time we play them, it wasn't a "Dive" then either..

They probably mean a " Muff Diver" he is probably one of them on his holidays with his mates.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack seems very relaxed in his own skin....nothing seems to stress him, despite being driven as a person.

seems to take everything in his stride.

What is not to like about Jack?.....every team in the country would love to have him.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Â