The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

E427-E0-FE-CA3-D-45-F7-AD41-4-E8-F8-E0-B

😍😍

So chuffed for him. The psychological boost he'll get being there will be huge. No matter what happens he has something now to seriously set his sights on this season with the Euros around the corner. IMO that gives us a frighteningly focused individual leading the team this year. 

• Like 3

Why why why why did I click on this link I'm such an idiot grrrrrrrrrr 

Well, if i read it, so are you lot going to as well. Behold:

Jack Grealish is not good enough for England, claims Danny Mills.
On Monday, the Aston Villa captain received a maiden call up to the national team after Marcus Rashford and Harry Winks withdrew ahead of the Nations League double-header against Iceland and Denmark.

Grealish played a huge role in preserving Aston Villa’s Premier League status last season, earning him an England call-up this week

Grealish had initially been overlooked, with the decision to call up Kalvin Phillips – who has yet to play a single minute of Premier League football in his career so far – sparking plenty of debate.

But Mills insists England boss Gareth Southgate made the right call to initially snub Grealish, who scored eight goals and provided six assists in the top-flight last term, as he won’t be part of the Three Lions’ future plans.

The former Leeds and England full-back told talkSPORT: “He [Grealish] might get a little cameo, but I don’t think he’ll play a huge part.

“People keep saying, ‘why is he not in the squad?’ Well, he’s not good enough, because if he was good enough, Gareth would have picked him. It’s as simple as that.

“He might get a cameo, but in what position? It might have to be in the wide forward positions.

“I don’t think Gareth and the England coaching staff see him as disciplined enough on the pitch to do a job.

Southgate has said he sees Grealish as more of a winger than central midfielder
“We’re not talking about Iceland and Denmark, you’re looking when you get to quarter-finals, semi-finals when you’re playing against Germany, Spain and France, can you hold that role?

“Like Mason Mount, we’ve seen him do it for Chelsea, he can stay in that pocket and sit and do that job very, very well.”

While Mills doubts Grealish can be a success at international level, he is convinced Leeds’ Phillips will become a key man for England.

https://talksport.com/football/753818/jack-grealish-england-danny-mills-kalvin-phillips-euro-2020/

8 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Why why why why did I click on this link I'm such an idiot grrrrrrrrrr 

Well, if i read it, so are you lot going to as well. Behold:

Jack Grealish is not good enough for England, claims Danny Mills.
On Monday, the Aston Villa captain received a maiden call up to the national team after Marcus Rashford and Harry Winks withdrew ahead of the Nations League double-header against Iceland and Denmark.

Grealish played a huge role in preserving Aston Villa’s Premier League status last season, earning him an England call-up this week

Grealish had initially been overlooked, with the decision to call up Kalvin Phillips – who has yet to play a single minute of Premier League football in his career so far – sparking plenty of debate.

But Mills insists England boss Gareth Southgate made the right call to initially snub Grealish, who scored eight goals and provided six assists in the top-flight last term, as he won’t be part of the Three Lions’ future plans.

The former Leeds and England full-back told talkSPORT: “He [Grealish] might get a little cameo, but I don’t think he’ll play a huge part.

“People keep saying, ‘why is he not in the squad?’ Well, he’s not good enough, because if he was good enough, Gareth would have picked him. It’s as simple as that.

“He might get a cameo, but in what position? It might have to be in the wide forward positions.

“I don’t think Gareth and the England coaching staff see him as disciplined enough on the pitch to do a job.

Southgate has said he sees Grealish as more of a winger than central midfielder
“We’re not talking about Iceland and Denmark, you’re looking when you get to quarter-finals, semi-finals when you’re playing against Germany, Spain and France, can you hold that role?

“Like Mason Mount, we’ve seen him do it for Chelsea, he can stay in that pocket and sit and do that job very, very well.”

While Mills doubts Grealish can be a success at international level, he is convinced Leeds’ Phillips will become a key man for England.

https://talksport.com/football/753818/jack-grealish-england-danny-mills-kalvin-phillips-euro-2020/

How does this man keep getting Oxygen.  The most irrelevant ex footballer ever.  How does his opinion keep getting into the press? 

Why are we not constantly hearing the opinion of Carlton Palmer, Dave Watson or Terry Fenwick?

Who keeps asking him for his opinion and why? 

Won't someone please interview Michael Duxbury for his opinion on Grealish for England? 

Edited by sidcow
  • Thanks 1

Â