The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

40 minutes ago, Mantis said:

"Well, he’s not good enough, because if he was good enough, Gareth would have picked him. It’s as simple as that."

Mills (and TalkSport) are just trolling for attention. Simple as that really.

Even if he thought that in his head, what a cretinous thing to say publicly. How does a comment like that help the player, OR the England team?

It's like some crave for him to fail, or move.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Even if he thought that in his head, what a cretinous thing to say publicly. How does a comment like that help the player, OR the England team?

It's like some crave for him to fail, or move.

By talking about it, your giving his comments their reason to exist tbf. 

• Like 1

Does Danny Mills make the news and pick up his pay cheque if he becomes pundit number 76 this week to say grealish should be in the squad?

nope, he does it by going against the grain

unfortunately the UK media, not just football media, is full of people who make a good living from shit like this 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

?

He's a very good player and plays in a position that England sorely lacks quality.

Yep, massive feck up not getting him in last summer. Dirty Leeds would still be in Champ too. 

Just now, Awol said:

Yep, massive feck up not getting him in last summer. Dirty Leeds would still be in Champ too. 

I assume we didn't pursue him because we got Douglas Luiz instead. And while he took a while to settle in and get going I don't think there's any reason to think he couldn't end up being better than Phillips.

The keeping Leeds down would have been a bonus though :) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I assume we didn't pursue him because we got Douglas Luiz instead. And while he took a while to settle in and get going I don't think there's any reason to think he couldn't end up being better than Phillips.

The keeping Leeds down would have been a bonus though :) 

Luiz is silkier on the ball, but for me Phillips is a solid DM and I’d happily have both in a 4-2-3-1. In fact I reckon  they’d be bloody brilliant together. Love Luiz though, we’ll see the best of him this season. 

Hopefully Leeds get relegated & we finish high enough to tempt Phillips over next summer. 

Â