The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Tracking it back, it seems to have come from Man City France

No, it's come from some guy no one has heard of. Z Golson apparently

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

I'm primed to see it through now......I think we will be a better team in the medium term.

I have no animosity towards Jack and when he comes to Villa Park, I will stay silent, no booing, no clapping. There is a part of me that understands his feelings, but I don't want to understand them, to be honest.

I will never see Jack in the same light as I once did....That flame has died.

Yep, the trust has been broken.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Like when Diana died a little piece of me will die today when he signs for them

I'm going to leave a lifesize inflatable ALF by the Holte End gates.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I'm planning on doing the same. Although, if the City fans start singing "Super Jack" to taunt us, I may feel compelled to sing "Super clearing in the woods" over the top of it.

They need to pay us Royalties.....they can send a wedge to Acorns.

seriously, I think that will cause a stadium laugh....or a rendition of "Super Leon " might piss him off.

Edited by TRO

6 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I'm planning on doing the same. Although, if the City fans start singing "Super Jack" to taunt us, I may feel compelled to sing "Super tw*t" over the top of it.

They'll be drowned out with chants of 'SUPER JOHN MCGINN'

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

One of our own @TrentVilla smashing one on the scum today, you love to see it. Just open to see his comment.

"Aston Villa willing to pay more than Man City"  - football world sits up and takes notice. I don't like kaveh but cheers for that.

2 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Theoreticaly, if it all fell through, how would we deal with it. So awkward. Surely has the captaincu taken from him

I'm of the opinion, that maybe needed to happen anyway.....That was another example for me, where Villa played to his ambition/cravings.

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

BREAKING NEWS: Jack Grealish has second thoughts.

Aston Villa Captain and England superstar Jack Grealish has had second thoughts about what an Encyclopedia is. It was thought that Jack didn't know what it was, but has now had second thoughts. And even third!
Jack was said to have said "Wait, is it one of those weirdos that chases kids? No, hang on. Is it Mexican food?... one of them anyway."
Jack's old Form Tutor at St Peter's school in Solihull laughed as he remembered Jack being "as thick as a whale omelette".

Grealish is about to break a British record for the most amount of dodgy money spent on something. Manchester City, who are basically like Coventry City with somebody playing them on Football manager with cheats on, are said to be raising the funds through acquiring a new cutlery sponsor. Al Makhspoon are said to be paying 100m a year to provide medium quality knives and forks and stuff to the canteen.

More news will follow as we fabricate it...

Clapping Standing Ovation GIF - Clapping StandingOvation Wonderful -  Discover & Share GIFs in 2021 | Gif, Cool gifs, Standing

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Theoretically, if it all fell through, how would we deal with it. So awkward. Surely has the captaincy taken from him

If the deal did fall through, dont think it will, 100% agree that he would have the captaincy stripped from him. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

Yep, the trust has been broken.

That’s what it feels like. Nothing he says has value. Just lies. Rather he leave now then we go through this again next year because he cannot decide how much money he wants to squeeze out of NSWE. 

• Like 3

just to play devils advocate we havent actually heard anything directly from the club or the player so to put words, feelings, emotions, motivations, conversations on any of the parties involved is slightly unfair.

for all we know the club are delighted to be getting £100,000,000 for a player and are the ones pushing this.

not at all saying this is the case but not until the dust settles and maybe a bit down the line when info leaks out will we know the truth

• Like 2

Â