The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

He will be a bit part player in 2 years, just like Sterling and mahrez… gutted it’s see him go, I think we all are, just need to find the next jack.. 

Is there any point? As soon as they become a top player someone else will buy.

2 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

We are going to have to petition the club to have matty cash's hair and beard shaved off....so that every time he is on the pitch im not thinking its grealish next season.

Or the club can give fans free stickers of beards for their Grealish posters 

29 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

For those at the back, he is a blues fan. Chill bro

As if a Blues fan is spending £100 to get a Villa shirt with Grealish on the back. That's their welfare gone 

Clearly a Blues fan recording a moronic (or selective) Villa fan/family member having a minor breakdown

Regardless of who it is or why, burning a shirt is a ridiculous, scummy thing to do.

Edited by est1874
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Exactly. None of these so called reporters have received any information from euthw rif the clubs or from Grealish's Entourage. Its all speculation, I'd say there is a good chance that we haven't even accepted a bid. 

I like your style. 👍

33 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Exactly. None of these so called reporters have received any information from euthw rif the clubs or from Grealish's Entourage. Its all speculation, I'd say there is a good chance that we haven't even accepted a bid. 

A few still stuck in the denial phase of grieving I see. 

• Like 2

Â