The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

cant see it

but that is city's agents spreading lies, we havent offered grealish north of £300k a week, the "he hasnt joined for money" excuse in full flow

I think it says more about people that believe everything they hear than the people that report it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

cant see it

but that is city's agents spreading lies, we havent offered grealish north of £300k a week, the "he hasnt joined for money" excuse in full flow

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

My 7 year old son asked me today if Jack Grealish is leaving Villa. I told him that it hasn't officially happened yet but, it is going to happen, probably either today or tomorrow. My said "But, Dad, why would he leave Villa if he supports them?". We then went on to have the following conversation...

I said "Well, he starting supporting them as a little boy around your age. His Dad supports them too and so his Dad used to take him to the games, like we plan to do. He then joined Villa as a kid and Villa, over the years would've spent a lot of money on him and his family. He then got better and better and we made him Captain and the fans love him and pushed for him to be picked for England etc and now he's just got so famous that he probably now sees himself so good that he deserves to win trophies and so he's going to the team that were the Champions of England last season and were in the final to be Champions of Europe, like Villa were when I was a kid"

My son said "Dad, I love Villa too even though I've never been to see them play yet. If I was in his place and Villa did all that for me and I was Captain and all the fans loved me like that, there's no way I would ever leave. I mean, NO WAY!". 

I said "But, what if the Champions came along offering you more money to play for them and you got say ten million pounds to sign for them and you were pretty much guaranteed to win lots of trophies?". 

My son replied "But, they aren't Aston Villa are they? If I love Villa what's the point winning trophies with someone else? If you win with them it means Villa haven't won. Surely if you're so good and you love Villa you would want to play for them to help them to win the trophies, right?".

I said "And, what if Villa didn't win anything and you played for only them all your career?". 

My son replied "Dad, playing isn't just about winning. It's about having fun and enjoying yourself. How could I enjoy myself and have fun playing for another team and wearing different shirts? That wouldn't be fun for me. And I wouldn't need all that extra money either because Villa would be paying me enough. So I'd be happy as long as I played for them". 

My son then went on to sing this... 

Super (not), super (not) Jack. Super (not), super (not) Jack. Super (not), super (not) Jack. Super (not) Jackie Grealish. 

I don't know how other fans' kids have reacted but mine is super disappointed in Grealish for not staying loyal to the club. He's never been to a game and never watched us play on TV. He knows the players names and what we're about - from me - and even he can feel let down by this saga. 

Sounds like you raised him well mate. Wise beyond his years! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We've all talked about how Grealish is worth far more to us than to Man City. I wouldn't be surprised at all if our owners had asked if matching his salary would change his mind.

10 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

My 7 year old son asked me today if Jack Grealish is leaving Villa. I told him that it hasn't officially happened yet but, it is going to happen, probably either today or tomorrow. My said "But, Dad, why would he leave Villa if he supports them?". We then went on to have the following conversation...

I said "Well, he starting supporting them as a little boy around your age. His Dad supports them too and so his Dad used to take him to the games, like we plan to do. He then joined Villa as a kid and Villa, over the years would've spent a lot of money on him and his family. He then got better and better and we made him Captain and the fans love him and pushed for him to be picked for England etc and now he's just got so famous that he probably now sees himself so good that he deserves to win trophies and so he's going to the team that were the Champions of England last season and were in the final to be Champions of Europe, like Villa were when I was a kid"

My son said "Dad, I love Villa too even though I've never been to see them play yet. If I was in his place and Villa did all that for me and I was Captain and all the fans loved me like that, there's no way I would ever leave. I mean, NO WAY!". 

I said "But, what if the Champions came along offering you more money to play for them and you got say ten million pounds to sign for them and you were pretty much guaranteed to win lots of trophies?". 

My son replied "But, they aren't Aston Villa are they? If I love Villa what's the point winning trophies with someone else? If you win with them it means Villa haven't won. Surely if you're so good and you love Villa you would want to play for them to help them to win the trophies, right?".

I said "And, what if Villa didn't win anything and you played for only them all your career?". 

My son replied "Dad, playing isn't just about winning. It's about having fun and enjoying yourself. How could I enjoy myself and have fun playing for another team and wearing different shirts? That wouldn't be fun for me. And I wouldn't need all that extra money either because Villa would be paying me enough. So I'd be happy as long as I played for them". 

Super (not), super (not) Jack. Super (not), super (not) Jack. Super (not), super (not) Jack. Super (not) Jackie Grealish. 

I don't know how other fans' kids have reacted but mine is super disappointed in Grealish for not staying loyal to the club. He's never been to a game and never watched us play on TV. He knows the players names and what we're about - from me - and even he can feel let down by this saga. 

@dhotya

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Which Villa fans has he been speaking too?

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

My wee girl misheard me saying "Super Jack" as "Poopy Jack". Obviously the more I tried to correct her the more hilarious she found it to keep calling him Poopy Jack to annoy me.

I will now forever call him Poopy Jack after he moves to City

• Haha 1

Talking to a mate last night who personally knows one of the players. I'm not gonna name the player but one of our main players isn't a big fan of Jack at all and finds him to be too unprofessional and a bit of a diva.

Â