The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

The meaning of the tweet is?

1. I am incredibly vain and think many of you might like to look at me as much as I like to look at myself.
  2. I'm fit and ready to play
  3. All of the above

Edited by srsmithusa

32 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

He is proving to be a big loss. He is the player that makes us tick, sets the tempo and gels us together. It is particularity noticeable that both Hogans and Hourihanes performances have dropped off with him out.

He can't get back quick enough and him returning sooner could well be the difference between automatic promotion and play offs.

I agree, I’d also say Snodgrass has equally dropped without him there. Was saying to my mate who was at his first game this season. Jack draws 2/3 defenders in every time he has the ball, meaning Snodgrass, Hogan and Hourihane then get the ball in more space and can then deliver. Without him, the defence are straight on these players and they can’t draw the play away.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I agree, I’d also say Snodgrass has equally dropped without him there. Was saying to my mate who was at his first game this season. Jack draws 2/3 defenders in every time he has the ball, meaning Snodgrass, Hogan and Hourihane then get the ball in more space and can then deliver. Without him, the defence are straight on these players and they can’t draw the play away.

Exactly this. I know players like Jack are hard to find, but we just have to find one with a similar skill set who Bruce thinks is ready (ie someone else, if not O'Hare), because that's how we play best with the team we've got. 

Â