Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I used to watch that abroad in japan channel a fair bit

I couldn't even convince the missus to go to the robot bar, its hard to explain whats "crazy" about the place, can remember going to a vending machine in the middle of a street as im strolling around the Kyoto suburbs, I would have had some American fizzy shit as there's a lot of that out there she had a can of coffee that came cold and heated up when you pulled the ring, theres like a space outside the vending machine and a bin where you're supposed to stand drink your drink then walk on, I didn't have time for that, finished my bottle as I walked, just walking round, old lady stopped me as I walked past her house, spoke Japanese to me, I did the English thing and apologised, she just carried on, approached me, smiled, grabbed my empty bottle, took it and put in her bin then spoke more Japanese to me and waved goodbye

its just stuff like that that make it a weird great country, its not the in your face stuff, its also the constant little things, hard to capture that on TV

and I doubt anyone who's ever been to the toilet there didn't think "this is a great idea why don't we have this at home" I don't really want to see james may have a shit but the toilets make sense and are great!

Messiah was decent, will watch season 2 (I assume there will be one).

Catching up on season 2 of "You", first two episodes are good. Joe is a great character.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Messiah was decent, will watch season 2 (I assume there will be one).

Catching up on season 2 of "You", first two episodes are good. Joe is a great character.

I think Season 2 of You has been quite dull. 

I think I've just finished episode 6 or 7 and the end of it has me hooked to watch the next few. But overall it's been a bit boring.

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 17:11, wazzap24 said:

I need one or more of you to dive in and give ‘Messiah’ a go on Netflix. 

I can’t tell if looks really good, or really shite. 

I have very limited room in my schedule for a new show - I need VT assistance with this one. 

Seen 5 or 6 episodes and I like it, but I think I understad what you mean. I like the idea, though. It's a bit slow but in general I think it's good. Good enogh for me to watch 5 or 6 episodes in one night even though I really needed to go to bed. Yet to finish it.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Anyone seen true detective season 3? I need something new to watch but can’t get in to anything. :( The Witcher was ok. 

It’s good. 

Not quite as good as S1, but much better than S2. 

Mahershala Ali is excellent in it. 

• Thanks 1

Finished Season 2 of "You"

A big fat meh out of 10 for me.

Very dull first half of the season. Improves into the second half with Episodes 8 and 9 being decent, and then limps to a huge anticlimax.

Probably won't bother with Season 3

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

it looks so different and yet feels the same, cant wait

Oh shiiiitt I didn't think they were doing any more seasons of Fargo!!!!!

Edited by Bizzzle

On 09/01/2020 at 18:05, Vive_La_Villa said:

Anyone seen true detective season 3? I need something new to watch but can’t get in to anything. :( The Witcher was ok. 

It's obviously not as good as season 1,but it could have been. Some fine acting though, just a shame it seemed, imo, to lose it's way a bit. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bizzzle said:

Oh shiiiitt I didn't think they were doing any more seasons of Fargo!!!!!

Choosing a best Fargo is as difficult as choosing a best Villa eleven. 

Can't wait to see this one especially with Timothy Olyphant on board. Absolutely loved him in Deadwood and Justified. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Choosing a best Fargo is as difficult as choosing a best Villa eleven. 

Can't wait to see this one especially with Timothy Olyphant on board. Absolutely loved him in Deadwood and Justified. 

He has just been **** awesome in The Good Place. 

• Like 1

Â