Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 18/01/2020 at 14:23, Chindie said:

He's in 24hr Party People. Which is one of the best films ever made.

You've just reminded me to try and watch it again, to see if it irritates me less the second time

I had many highs and lows watching it the first time

On 18/01/2020 at 14:23, Chindie said:

He's in 24hr Party People. Which is one of the best films ever made.

I absolutely do not remember him in that, but I completely agree on the merits of the film. One of my favourites too.

On 18/01/2020 at 14:27, sharkyvilla said:

He's the perfect host on Would I Lie To You imo.

Never actually watched it, because I find most panel shows unbearable, but if you recommend it I might give it a watch at some point.

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I absolutely do not remember him in that, but I completely agree on the merits of the film. One of my favourites too

He's the annoying twunt that gets Brian Epstien and George Martin's names mixed up

On 18/01/2020 at 14:27, sharkyvilla said:

Finished the second series of You which was enjoyable, twisty craziness again.

You may enjoy Dexter if you haven't seen it.

I thought You was OK but it was distracting me how much of a Dexter rip-off it felt, especially season 2.

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I absolutely do not remember him in that, but I completely agree on the merits of the film. One of my favourites too.

Never actually watched it, because I find most panel shows unbearable, but if you recommend it I might give it a watch at some point.

Even if you just look up on YouTube for Bob Mortimer's appearances on Would I Lie To You you're in for a treat

• Like 1

as far as guff that the missus watches which is actually ok I've got in to greys anatomy! never seen it before 2 weeks ago, started in series 11 and we're now half way through series 13, its safe to say its a little exaggerated and some of the episodes dont work because the stories are signposted from the off but its enjoyable

I did like ER back in the day and i actually thought shortland street was better than neighbours and h&a, casualty and holby can get in the sea though

anyone watch new Amsterdam? might try that after

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

White House Farm has been brilliant so far.

Before my time so I don't actually know the details which may make it a bit more interesting to watch.

It's been great. One of those shows where I'm livid it's not a netflix show and I actually have to wait a week to see the next episode. I'm resisting googling the real story.

Graham's accent is a bit dodgy in it, but his character is great. A right horrible bastard

Edited by Stevo985

I've grown into this Trial of Christine Keeler on BBC. It's really good, last night's episode was so infuriating - for the picture of a very backwards world - not due to the quality of the performances. James Norton was terrific, I was glad that Stephen Ward got a full episode where he's the focus given his eventual fate.

Netflix news with mindhunter being shelved, it looks like the witcher could end up being the most successful 1st series in Netflix history which is surprising

was then looking at whats coming up, i'll probably try locke and key 7th feb, narcos mexico is back 13th feb, Ozark 27th march, money heist 4rd april

it just keeps coming

• Like 1

King Gary last night, Laura Checkley who plays the leads wife, really makes this series for me. Also last night started on Good Omens, enjoyed it so definitely going to persist with that, not my normal viewing. Apparently tonight we are going to start on something called The Outsider.

On 20/01/2020 at 08:18, villa4europe said:

as far as guff that the missus watches which is actually ok I've got in to greys anatomy! never seen it before 2 weeks ago, started in series 11 and we're now half way through series 13, its safe to say its a little exaggerated and some of the episodes dont work because the stories are signposted from the off but its enjoyable

I did like ER back in the day and i actually thought shortland street was better than neighbours and h&a, casualty and holby can get in the sea though

anyone watch new Amsterdam? might try that after

Yeah, me and the missus watch it. It's one of the few things she likes that I can tolerate. It's pretty decent actually.

• Like 1

Â