Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

6 minutes ago, Chindie said:

**** state of it.

Tragic.

On the plus point, at least it'll be easier for me to not invest any time into watching it and just pretending it's all just been a horrible dream and that they never bothered to attempt to make it in the first place.

Though to be honest, anything that didn't have Rob Brydon as the voice of Carrot was always going to be a let down to me.

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Things I like Rob Brydon in: I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue (especially when singing Tom Jones), A Cock & Bull Story, every iteration of The Trip.

Can't think of anything else I like him in off the top of my head.

He's the perfect host on Would I Lie To You imo.

Finished the second series of You which was enjoyable, twisty craziness again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Ray Donovan is still brilliant.

Yep. Said it a few pages back, it’s had one below par series out of 7 so far (S5 IMO) and the rest of the time it’s been absolutely top draw.

It’s almost up there with The Sopranos IMO. It’s not quite as good, but it’s not far off. 

• Like 1

I'll definitely be watching The Watch series without particularly high hopes.

It's never really going to be Pratchett, without the narration and internal monologues. His style of writing doesn't lend itself well to screen. At best we'll have a half decent series 'inspired' by Discworld. 

Sounds like mind hunter is down to fincher working on a film and love death and robots series 2...the film is what it is but LDR2? **** that

Netflix mind boggling computer analysis again by the sounds of it 

If you were to follow the time line where would the end series go? Who's the big 80s killer? 

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Sounds like mind hunter is down to fincher working on a film and love death and robots series 2...the film is what it is but LDR2? **** that

Netflix mind boggling computer analysis again by the sounds of it 

If you were to follow the time line where would the end series go? Who's the big 80s killer? 

The series has obviously been building to BTK, but given who would have been active or caught at that time, Gacy, Ramirez, Hansen, Dahmer, Berdella...

Having missed it last year just started watching True Detective series 3, which has a decent enough start.

One thing did strike me though - Stephen Dorff plus 20 years of booze and drugs seems to have created the double of Dennis Quaid. It's distractingly uncanny.

• Like 2

Â