Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Seriously, 

Banshee

Just started season three online (stream) and my word, it's great fun. 

It's like some kind of Town version of GTA but a TV series. It's freakin' awesome. 

in 18 minutes there were

two romping sex scenes

two giant red indians fighting

guy shooting cars with an M60

police execution

loads of drinking

funny scenes and one liners

and then a red indian taking out American Mercs with a high powered bow and arrow. 

seriously does anyone not watch this?

It's not True Detective or anything but it's bloody good fun. 

9/10 for me.

• Like 3

What Chanel is better call Saul showing on?

Netflix has it exclusively in the UK

I take it, it will eventually be shown on Sky or Fox et al?

I severely doubt it. Why would Netflix give up the rights just so another subscription-based television service could acquire them instead? Just subscribe for a month and cancel it before the next month when all the episodes are out (unless they've released all the episodes at once, but I doubt it since we'd get the entire season before America if that were to happen) or download the episodes via torrents.

• Like 1

What Chanel is better call Saul showing on?

Netflix has it exclusively in the UK

I take it, it will eventually be shown on Sky or Fox et al?

I'd say it's unlikely.

Netflix have the exclusive rights to BB and BCS in the UK

It could eventually be shown on another channel, but it will probably be a loooonnnng time coming

Second series of Brooklyn Nine Nine is terrific, just as good as the first season.

Last night's episode had me in stitches.

I actually didn't think the second season started very well at all. Haven't watched last week's episode though. Edited by Stevo985

Just watched the Work Outing episode of the IT Crowd again, no matter how many times I watch it, the moment Jen turns around and Moss is working behind the bar has me in stitches

Heh. it's amazing how often this comes up when talking about sitcoms with my friends, that episode is one of the best constructed episodes around I reckon. Certainly the set up for that joke at least. Amazing. That and Jeff from Coupling's internal monologue on a train re a wooden leg are two set pieces that are foreer treasured in my laugh bank. 

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 1

Â