Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I maybe on my own but I am finding myself drift off while watch TWD, dont know why but at the moment it feels more like a chore watching it than it should be.

I thought last nights episode was brilliant, personally.

Community is absolute class.

New community? Or seasons 1 and 2? I skipped seasons 4 and 5. Should I return for 6?

Old Community.

Still on the first season. I've seen a few episodes before but I couldn't tell you what seasons they were from. This is the first time I've gone through them as a whole.

So I don't know if it declines, but at the moment it's superb.

My main concern with Better Call Saul is will there be enough mileage for 2-3 seasons without it becoming boring.

Really enjoyed the first episode and am now optimistic for the rest of series one, i did think i would spend the whole time watching it waiting for the more "interesting" characters to appear ala breaking bad but I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt, its certainly got a good team behind it.

Also watched the first 2 episodes of fresh off the boat - i liked it personally and can see some good mileage in it

I think its set in the early 90's which i'm looking forward to being a 90's child, i'm sure a lot of the references will be amusing. I thought i recognised the dad of the family and eventually i realised he played Kim Jong Un in the interview, he seems quite good actually and the main charatcer as Eddy seems alright as well.

Community is absolute class.

New community? Or seasons 1 and 2? I skipped seasons 4 and 5. Should I return for 6?

Old Community.

Still on the first season. I've seen a few episodes before but I couldn't tell you what seasons they were from. This is the first time I've gone through them as a whole.

So I don't know if it declines, but at the moment it's superb.

I will have.... a birthday cake! 

• Like 1

Genuine lol from me :)

I've just watched the boat/pottery episode, which is probably my favourite, and the paintballing episode.

I can't get enough. I've gone through the first season in 3 or 4 days, and I've been working for 2 of those days!

Just watched the first few episodes of Big Bang Theory. Got some solid laugh material in there but the laugh track is so **** annoying is unreal. Why do they still use canned laughter in these shows? Surely different people find different things funny and don't need to be told when to laugh.

Just watched the first few episodes of Big Bang Theory. Got some solid laugh material in there but the laugh track is so **** annoying is unreal. Why do they still use canned laughter in these shows? Surely different people find different things funny and don't need to be told when to laugh.

Isn't it a live audience? A live audience of excitable, obsessive fans.

Comedy shows would sound weird without it imo.

I remember the Red Dwarf reboot a couple of years ago and it was very noticeable. Didn't sound right at all.

I could talk all day about Community but I do not want to ruin Ben's enjoyment. It is great and I even love seasons 4 and 5.

I think I already rate it higher than Always Sunny and Parks and rec.

Although I may be caught up in the fact I'm currently watching it

I could talk all day about Community but I do not want to ruin Ben's enjoyment. It is great and I even love seasons 4 and 5.

You seen Eastbound & Down? Only seen odd bits but seems very good as comedies go

• Like 1

You seen Eastbound & Down? Only seen odd bits but seems very good as comedies go

Â