Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I see that ITV are running a series based on the Julian Barnes book Arthur and George (Conan Doyle and Edalji - the latter's case was one that led to the formation of the court of criminal appeal [criminal appeal act]).

Will be interested to watch the adaptation - it's the last book I read.

watched 2 episodes of Orange is the new Black.  

is this how its going to be?  just meander along with little stories happening each episode, or this there going to be some over-arching plot which will make me interested & hooked?

is this how its going to be? just meander along with little stories happening each episode, or this there going to be some over-arching plot which will make me interested & hooked?

Pretty much. It's a good show but i don't think the story lines are really meant to go anywhere.

is this how its going to be? just meander along with little stories happening each episode, or this there going to be some over-arching plot which will make me interested & hooked?

I stopped watching after 4 or 5 episodes. It was ok but it was same shit different day.

Also, boobs weren't frequent enough.

• Like 1

is this how its going to be?  just meander along with little stories happening each episode, or this there going to be some over-arching plot which will make me interested & hooked?

I thought the first season started well and then dipped into a bit of a boring slump.

but it does pickup. End of the first season and pretty much all of season 2 are really good.

Just watched the first few episodes of Big Bang Theory. Got some solid laugh material in there but the laugh track is so **** annoying is unreal. Why do they still use canned laughter in these shows? Surely different people find different things funny and don't need to be told when to laugh.

It's filmed in front of a live audience, so it is not canned laughter

It's still manufactured though. Those big signs telling the audience to laugh.

And they still edit in and out audience laughter.

Saw a documentary about "Friends" and loads of the laughter was edited and adjusted

Thought the first episode of Better Call Saul was wonderful. Had a lovely tone to it, got the humour just right and it didn't feel like Breaking Bad v2.

So far, so good.

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1

Thought the first episode of Better Call Saul was wonderful. Had a lovely tone to it, got the humour just right and it didn't feel like Breaking Bad v2.

So far, so good.

Agreed, my impressions before i saw it was that i would b longing for the more interesting characters from breaking bad to appear on screen but after the first 2 episodes the character is definitely holding his own.

Â