Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just watched the Work Outing episode of the IT Crowd again, no matter how many times I watch it, the moment Jen turns around and Moss is working behind the bar has me in stitches

"Yes madam?"

Just watched the Work Outing episode of the IT Crowd again, no matter how many times I watch it, the moment Jen turns around and Moss is working behind the bar has me in stitches

Heh. it's amazing how often this comes up when talking about sitcoms with my friends, that episode is one of the best constructed episodes around I reckon. Certainly the set up for that joke at least. Amazing. That and Jeff from Coupling's internal monologue on a train re a wooden leg are two set pieces that are foreer treasured in my laugh bank.

"I've got the key to paradise and I've got too many legs!!"
  • Like 2

Heh. it's amazing how often this comes up when talking about sitcoms with my friends, that episode is one of the best constructed episodes around I reckon. Certainly the set up for that joke at least. Amazing. That and Jeff from Coupling's internal monologue on a train re a wooden leg are two set pieces that are foreer treasured in my laugh bank.

I think the episode where Roy finds out his girlfriend's parents died in a fire at the sea lion show is just as good, just perfect sitcom writing. I've never seen Coupling, I'll have to look it up.

I looove wiiiilies!!

Can you keep it down, please

• Like 4

first 3 seasons great, 4th minus Jeff less so. Also having rewatched them recently, the female characters are really a bit shit. But that was Moffat for you. But from the bloke point of view it was bloody funny. 

Talked about this episode with two different groups of friends and all agreed its the best. such a fantastic episode.

Second series of Brooklyn Nine Nine is terrific, just as good as the first season.

Last night's episode had me in stitches.

I actually didn't think the second season started very well at all. Haven't watched last week's episode though.

Give it a go again - last weeks was excellent with a mole within the department.

Me after Broadchurch last night

0.jpg

It's been ridiculously daft.

Not a patch on the first series. Morbid curiosity is the only thing keeping me watching it now.

Edited by Designer1

Everything pales in comparison to Community at the moment for me anyway

Onto season 3 and still incredibly good.

Probably only one episode that I found a bit boring (the claymation one). But it's consistently excellent.

Me after Broadchurch last night

0.jpg

It's been ridiculously daft.

Not a patch on the first series. Morbid curiosity is the only thing keeping me watching it now.

I liked when the lawyers explained the jury system to one another.

Absolute cobblers. I hope they all die next week. It's about time we brought back the old Shakespearean endings.

Never really a big fan of the IT crowd, but this episode and the football fan one had me in stitches.

Oh and Jeff was one of the greatest characters ever.

Everything pales in comparison to Community at the moment for me anyway

Onto season 3 and still incredibly good.

Probably only one episode that I found a bit boring (the claymation one). But it's consistently excellent.

I loved community until fairly recently for reasons which I won't go into because maybe spoilers

the paintball episodes were the best. so good.

Â