Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Brilliant finish to Fargo. Such an unexpectedly great series.

I didn't realise the relevance of Malvo's tapes. I thought it was just him being weird listening back to how he's messed with people. Would love to see a Better Call Saul type of prequel following Malvo's career.

I copped onto the tapes thing in the second last episode, knew it was there for a purpose. Also knew who'd get Malvo in the end as everyone would be expecting it to be Molly.

What I didn't get was why Malvo went after Lester? He said is this what you want? Lester said yes, but what was he asking? Did he feel he had to kill Lester to tie up the loose end?

I think he freed (for want of a better word) Lester, but at that moment in time, Lester was getting too big for his boots. When Malvo asked him was it what he wanted he was saying do you think you're ready for the big leagues. Lester could have realised that he was way over his head but backing down just a little would have been going back to the old Lester, so his new found pride got the better of him. Malvo wanted to show him, that he was still no where near his level. So Malvo killed the 3 in the lift, he then wanted Lester's help in hiding the bodies but Lester tried to knock him out, betraying him in the process after all Malvo did for him, plus Lester had cost him $500,000 & 6 months of his time.

Brilliant finish to Fargo. Such an unexpectedly great series.

I didn't realise the relevance of Malvo's tapes. I thought it was just him being weird listening back to how he's messed with people. Would love to see a Better Call Saul type of prequel following Malvo's career.

I copped onto the tapes thing in the second last episode, knew it was there for a purpose. Also knew who'd get Malvo in the end as everyone would be expecting it to be Molly.

What I didn't get was why Malvo went after Lester? He said is this what you want? Lester said yes, but what was he asking? Did he feel he had to kill Lester to tie up the loose end?

I think he freed (for want of a better word) Lester, but at that moment in time, Lester was getting too big for his boots. When Malvo asked him was it what he wanted he was saying do you think you're ready for the big leagues. Lester could have realised that he was way over his head but backing down just a little would have been going back to the old Lester, so his new found pride got the better of him. Malvo wanted to show him, that he was still no where near his level. So Malvo killed the 3 in the lift, he then wanted Lester's help in hiding the bodies but Lester tried to knock him out, betraying him in the process after all Malvo did for him, plus Lester had cost him $500,000 & 6 months of his time.

Ah yes, Malvo was basically saying do you want to be a killer like me? Lester then regretted it after he murdered the other 3 and betrays him by trying to knock him out and essentially leave him there to be caught. Malvo then has to hunt him down but Lester wins their confrontation which leads to both their deaths

Great show

Channel 4 News... what is that about? :huh:

A man with learning difficulties arguing with some old lady about something that moron Michael Fabricant said. Don't get that on a proper news programme.

Yeah I've never seen the Eva Green hype. Don't really think she's that hot to be honest.

And even if she was, it wouldn't be enough to make me watch Penny Dreadful which looks... Well dreadful really.

I'm sure most women burst into tears when you speak to them

Only when I'm telling them about you. Ok, we both know you've hit me with an absolute belter and this reply is pants....but you see Stevo, as I take you along this sentence journey, that must feel like a prison sentence, the truth is, only you and I know I have admitted this *MIND BLOWN*

• Like 1

The new 'Goodness Gracious Me' covers every subject that's been popular on here in the last couple of days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b045glxw/goodness-gracious-me-reunion-special

I got excited.

Then realised I'd confused "Goodness Gracious Me" with "Gimme Gimme Gimme" and so was no longer excited.

Then I had a long hard look at myself.

gimme gimme gimme is on now.

I'm watching it.

And what?!

• Like 1

I bought a rainforest.

3 part documentary on the bbc iplayer...best documentary ive seen in a long time. About a camera man who buys a small part of the amazon but faces issues such as illegal loggers on his land. So beautifully made. The scene where an area of rainforest is burnt down to make way for a cattle ranch was sad to watch. The amazon rainforest will certainly be on my places to go on my south america trip next year.

Edited by donnie

Watched the first episode of Les Revenants/The Returned (2012) last night after hearing good things about it here and listening to the Mogwai soundtrack repeatedly over the last year or so.

A bit slow going to begin with but definitely has potential.

• Like 1

Watched the first episode of Les Revenants/The Returned (2012) last night after hearing good things about it here and listening to the Mogwai soundtrack repeatedly over the last year or so.

A bit slow going to begin with but definitely has potential.

I liked it to begin with, but lost interest as it went on. 

Â