Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Great start to S03 Killing Eve, particularly liked Dasha. Wish they up'd the whole season to binge though.

This is why I always wait for stuff to finish.

We've done the first 20 episodes of "Banshee", 18 left. Picard and Better Call Saul will be next, then Homeland.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

This is why I always wait for stuff to finish.

We've done the first 20 episodes of "Banshee", 18 left. Picard and Better Call Saul will be next, then Homeland.

Hard to dodge any spoilers when they are mega hits, If something big happens the whole world knows.

Watched 8 episodes of Picard and gave up, genuinely disappointed as wanted to love it.

Definitely getting on to Banshee soon from what you all saying on here.

BCS is very good mate, you will be able to smash through that from next Tuesday.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2020 at 03:53, KenjiOgiwara said:

Sunderland show is pretty decent 

I shut it off after it started looking like a marketing device for SFC. Same with the First Team Juventus series. I'd only really be interested in an Aston Villa series, TBH.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I shut it off after it started looking like a marketing device for SFC. Same with the First Team Juventus series. I'd only really be interested in an Aston Villa series, TBH.

It showed Sunderland the club in no positive light

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Its not got the style or general insight or just overall quality of the all or nothing series

I can quite happily watch the Nfl ones despite not knowing half of the team, really enjoyed the all blacks one too and I don't even like rugby

I started the Sunderland one due to the expected car crash, no interest in the Leeds, juve or dortmund ones

1 hour ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Finished all 6 season's of Community. Brilliant apart from the gas leak. 

Hide contents

I actually enjoyed series 6 the best I think even though I might be in a minority with that statement,

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Hard to dodge any spoilers when they are mega hits, If something big happens the whole world knows.

Watched 8 episodes of Picard and gave up, genuinely disappointed as wanted to love it.

Definitely getting on to Banshee soon from what you all saying on here.

BCS is very good mate, you will be able to smash through that from next Tuesday.

It's worth it just for this lady's nude scenes 😍

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

It showed Sunderland the club in no positive light

The Scottish DoF fella was a big turn off. A little bit of David Brent cringeyness there.

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Late to the big cat party. Started Tiger King today and as others have said, 2 episodes in and chock full of what the **** moments 

I shut it off maybe three minutes into it when the guy has a snow leopard caged up in his car. I cannot tolerate animal abuse and cats in particular.

• Like 1

Completed the current series (3) of Ozark. Very good TV that somehow managed to get even better. I’d like to comment on the great acting and some of the ‘wow’ moments but spoilers spoil. Recommended watching for most, imho.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Hide contents

I actually enjoyed series 6 the best I think even though I might be in a minority with that statement,

So you put out a spoiler  but kept the non spoilery bit  in a spoiler box.

Did you go to Greendale ?👍

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I feel like i'm the only person in the world that doesn't rate Killing Eve.

Really liked the first season but got bored quickly with the second (other than with the soundtrack!) 

I haven’t much enthusiasm for the third season 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Really liked the first season but got bored quickly with the second (other than with the soundtrack!) 

I haven’t much enthusiasm for the third season 

Yep this for me. I've just caught up with the first 2 series. 

First one was excellent. Really brilliant stuff.

Second season was meh.

Basically

Spoiler

once Villanelle was on their side and not the person they were trying to catch

It got shit

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Reveal hidden contents

FWIW even the weak stretch of Community is better than most sitcoms.

I also like to believe Mike from BCS/BB faked his own death and ended up running Greendale.

television nbc community leonard jonathan banks meatballs buzz ...

• Like 1

Thought Quiz was very well done but then I was a huge Millionaire fan back in the day. Cracked me up one of the syndicate making his own fastest finger first machine to practice. Sheen had the mannerisms of Tarrant but couldn't quite get the voice, did better when playing Brian Clough.

Â