Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I love Killing Eve. Jodie Comer as Villanelle is awesome. The first series was better I reckon, but still really enjoyed the second. And I can't wait for the new one, which they've moved forward - 13th April I think?

I'm probably going to watch something short between now and then, finish The (American) Office which has been absolutely brilliant, then watch Better Call Saul S5 before starting Ozark. Still got the last episode of the recent series of Inside Number 9 to watch too (great show overall but a real mixed bag this time around). It's at least nice to have the time to watch all this!

Edited by Troglodyte
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Just blasted through Tiger King.

It's Jeremy Kyle but with added American madness.

Hide contents

I think she killed him yes.

Spoiler

There's not really a lot of evidence in the show either way though, is there? I mean yeah she's clearly a fruit loop and I'm not saying she's not capable, but it seemed to me that they didn't really go down that road - probably for legal reasons - other than having Joe repeatedly say that's what she did. 

Just finished the fourth season of Heist. I am sure, well almost, that maybe in season 2 & 3 the bounds of credulity were somewhat pushed. This season was excellent. 8/10 wba and will do when the next season rolls in.  Having said that I guess all new TV/movies are off the board.  Sigh.

7 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

I love Killing Eve. Jodie Comer as Villanelle is awesome. The first series was better I reckon, but still really enjoyed the second. And I can't wait for the new one, which they've moved forward - 13th April I think?

I'm probably going to watch something short between now and then, finish The (American) Office which has been absolutely brilliant, then watch Better Call Saul S5 before starting Ozark. Still got the last episode of the recent series of Inside Number 9 to watch too (great show overall but a real mixed bag this time around). It's at least nice to have the time to watch all this!

Have you watched Parks and Recreation? Its not short but when The Office finished that was suggested to me and it hit the spot perfectly. 

4 hours ago, Withnail said:

Having said that I guess all new TV/movies are off the board.  Sigh.

Netflix is hard to tell because they have so much content and don't give that much away in advance, not sure how much of it is already done and being held on to stagger the releases

umbrella academy 2 for example should be near finished

this better not impact stranger things 4

42 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Have you watched Parks and Recreation? Its not short but when The Office finished that was suggested to me and it hit the spot perfectly. 

I started watching that. Genuinly thought it was some of the least funny forced shite comedy I've seen. Same goes for the US office. 

Maybe I'm just outdated. Give me Fawlty Towers any day. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Yeah a couple of people said that to me. I watched the odd episode back when I was at uni as my housemate really liked it, but I didn't find it very funny at all. Will probably give it another try though seeing as I've really enjoyed The Office - maybe watching it from the start will mean I'll get into it. 

17 minutes ago, Troglodyte said:

Yeah a couple of people said that to me. I watched the odd episode back when I was at uni as my housemate really liked it, but I didn't find it very funny at all. Will probably give it another try though seeing as I've really enjoyed The Office - maybe watching it from the start will mean I'll get into it. 

Give Workaholics a couple of eposodes too, or Eastbound and Down. Not overly long. 

Finally got round to Banshee. Already like it after 2 episodes.

That bit of crumpet the sheriff boned in episode 2 was absolutely stunning 😍

• Like 3

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Banshee is class proper violent, tits and explosions what more can a man ask for!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, rjw63 said:

We told you. You’re welcome! 

• Like 1

On 07/04/2020 at 07:07, KenjiOgiwara said:

I started watching that. Genuinly thought it was some of the least funny forced shite comedy I've seen. Same goes for the US office. 

Maybe I'm just outdated. Give me Fawlty Towers any day. 

rs_500x204-150702133614-ronswansonpunch.

If opinions are like arseholes, yours is a wizard’s sleeve 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â